Camaro Pace Car Merchandise is now available !!

Support Camaro Pace Cars .com

Camaro Pace Cars .Com    My Forum Home Page    All Years Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  1967 Pace Car  Hop To Forums  1967 Lounge    Tom Weaver car #3
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tom Weaver car #3
 Login/Join

Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
THATS TOTALLY AWSOME

tom @ camaropacecars.com ( remove the space between m,@,c)

Posts: 13401 | Location: Arlington Mass | Registered: 01 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter 2009
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom D
posted Hide Post
Cool old photo Tom! I always love seeing pictures of owners Camaro's the way they used to be and now restored. These Camaro's go through a lot over the years and hopefully fall into the hands of someone who will take really good care of them. Your's is a great example of that. Your picture reminds me of Tony Habeebs 67 Pacer. He had a before and after picture similar to yours. Cool

Posts: 2058 | Location: Sacramento/Auburn area, CA | Registered: 12 December 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
I know.. right? Man these cars.. very few survived unscathed.. #55 did and Andy Wolfs did to to a certain extent.. the rest.. beaten like those Fieros... roll

Posts: 13401 | Location: Arlington Mass | Registered: 01 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victory Lane
Picture of Z11Weaver
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys. If it weren't for the members here, I probably would have never landed one of these. On a lighter note, I purchased another Fox-body Mustang Saleen Convert. Should be here on Tuesday. This one is a SUPER CHARGED 93 Convert with the Spyper package 1 of 3 cars ever produced and is Car # 69 Smiler Will post up when it arrives. I sold the 88 Saleen in search of a MUCH CLEANER original car.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Z11Weaver,

Posts: 1416 | Location: Kansas | Registered: 02 June 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victory Lane
Picture of Z11Weaver
posted Hide Post
As promised. I know, not the beloved car on this site, but I appreciate all RARE and WORTHY cars.

Posts: 1416 | Location: Kansas | Registered: 02 June 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victory Lane
Picture of Z11Weaver
posted Hide Post
Supercharged, car # 69.

Victory Lane
Picture of Z11Weaver
posted Hide Post
Cleaned up the car today to put away for the winter and ran into the "oh so common top shrinkage issue". This is the first time the top has been up in a little over a year. The car has a set of 69 Rally's on the header to attempt to stretch the fabric over night.

Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
bump