Camaro Pace Car Merchandise is now available !!

Support Camaro Pace Cars .com

Camaro Pace Cars .Com    My Forum Home Page    All Years Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  1967 Pace Car  Hop To Forums  1967 Tech. & Restoration    Charley Maule...Newest member
Page 1 ... 41 42 43 44
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Charley Maule...Newest member
 Login/Join

Victory Lane
Picture of festival
posted Hide Post
Charlie,

Very few that do restorations use the sealer on the inner wheelhouses unless it is a driver.

Stripes were used. I have documented multiple cars with stripes and when you understand that the stripes were placed on the shaft to be sure the right shaft made it into the correct build configuration it all makes sense.

As to your specific car Rossi already sealed the deal in this matter way back in in the 1990's in the old USCC publication "Camaro Enthusiast" with his photo essay/report of the details found on Brett Merrymann's original 19,451 mile 1967 396/4Speed car.

Phil@camaropacecars.com

Posts: 4709 | Location: Chillicothe Ohio | Registered: 05 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victory Lane
Picture of Charley Maule
posted Hide Post
PHIL; THANK YOU... (yet again)... you're amazing!

And of course (again) a nod to Mr. Rossi, who had the incredible foresight to start capturing this stuff 20-something-plus years ago.

You guys are the greatest... THANK YOU

Posts: 520 | Location: Phoenix AZ | Registered: 14 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post