Camaro Pace Car Merchandise is now available !!

Support Camaro Pace Cars .com

Camaro Pace Cars .Com    My Forum Home Page    All Years Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  1993 Pace Car  Hop To Forums  1993 Pace Cars For Sale / Wanted    Here is an interesting one on eBay
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Here is an interesting one on eBay
 Login/Join

Victory Lane
Picture of indyzdanny
posted
https://www.ebay.com/itm/254651054157

Curious to watch this one.

indyzdanny

Posts: 1008 | Location: Elizabethtown, Kentucky | Registered: 09 January 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victory Lane
Picture of indyzdanny
posted Hide Post
Sold for $16,650. Not bad for one not started and sitting for 20 years!

indyzdanny

Posts: 1008 | Location: Elizabethtown, Kentucky | Registered: 09 January 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Bill B
posted Hide Post
I normally don't question prices as it's everyone's own right to pay what they want to get a car, but this is stupid. There are plenty of GREAT 93 pacers out there that are their owners pride and joy. Waxed and cleaned and loved. This car not so much and it brought more than others, My POV badly bought.

Bill @ Camaroipc.com (remove the spaces)

Posts: 3064 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victory Lane
Picture of festival
posted Hide Post
My 93 has been in a car capsule since 2004...

Phil@camaropacecars.com

Posts: 4788 | Location: Chillicothe Ohio | Registered: 05 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Bill B
posted Hide Post
It's back surprise.
Link

Posts: 3064 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victory Lane
Picture of indyzdanny
posted Hide Post
No mention in new auction what went wrong with the first deal. Will see how it goes this time.

indyzdanny

Victory Lane
Picture of indyzdanny
posted Hide Post
Second "absolute" auction has ended with a high bid of $17,300. Buyer is one that has never purchased anything on ebay! My guess is another one that won't work out. Will see. It did bring a bit more this time, but with so many really nice ones out there and available all the time, I can imagine anyone paying this much for one that may be in questionable condition.

indyzdanny

Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Bill B
posted Hide Post
It's back!

Link

Victory Lane
Picture of indyzdanny
posted Hide Post
Maybe the third time around will be the charm! Something odd here with two previous absolute sales not closing. This time it is buy it now or submit offer. Asking more than two previous absolute sales brought. Either he has not been happy with prices or buyers have not been happy with the car, or he has just been unlucky enough to get two dud buyers who never came through.

indyzdanny

Supporter 2009
Victory Lane
Picture of PeterPar
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PeterPar:
Found this ad on Craigslist today, so the car must still be for sale.

Posts: 1017 | Registered: 27 May 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter 2009
Victory Lane
Picture of PeterPar
posted Hide Post
Found this ad on Craigslist today, so the car must still be for sale.

Posts: 1017 | Registered: 27 May 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Bill B
posted Hide Post
He'd be better cleaning it up and then selling it as a low mileage car.

In the garage
posted Hide Post
I was pretty disappointed with how neglected that car was. It got posted in many of the groups on Facebook. It just looked like such a waste to me.

4th Generation Camaro History
https://sites.google.com/site/brangeta/

Posts: 5 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: 08 December 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post