Camaro Pace Car Merchandise is now available !!

Support Camaro Pace Cars .com

Camaro Pace Cars .Com    My Forum Home Page    All Years Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  1993 Pace Car  Hop To Forums  1993 Pace Cars For Sale / Wanted    93 at Louisville Mecum Auction
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

93 at Louisville Mecum Auction
 Login/Join

Victory Lane
Picture of indyzdanny
posted
Anyone know how the 93 with 79 miles on it did at Mecum Louisville Auction?
It is not listed in the results. Was lot 205 on Friday. I was there but had to leave before it was sold. Nice car, was curious if this may be the same car that Lavelle sold earlier this year that had 69 miles on it at that time.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: indyzdanny,

indyzdanny

Posts: 1008 | Location: Elizabethtown, Kentucky | Registered: 09 January 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In Pit Lane
posted Hide Post
Mecum lists $21,000 as high bid. No sale.

Posts: 24 | Location: Mankato, MN | Registered: 05 October 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victory Lane
Picture of indyzdanny
posted Hide Post
Thanks, I could not locate it on their site. $21,000 plus 10%, seller should have taken that.

indyzdanny

Posts: 1008 | Location: Elizabethtown, Kentucky | Registered: 09 January 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In Pit Lane
posted Hide Post
Agreed.

Posts: 24 | Location: Mankato, MN | Registered: 05 October 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post