Camaro Pace Car Merchandise is now available !!

Support Camaro Pace Cars .com

Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

CAMARO WORLD MAGAZINE
 Login/Join

Victory Lane
posted
Can someone tell what the last issue ( Month and year) for Camaro World was?

Posts: 907 | Location: Lubbock,Texas | Registered: 11 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Larry>
posted
The newest one I have is January 2007

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victory Lane
Picture of festival
posted Hide Post
I quit after they did the shake up and got rid of Ian Johnson. Great Tech stuff before that. The Internet effectively killed the old style national clubs. Frowner

Phil@camaropacecars.com

Posts: 4788 | Location: Chillicothe Ohio | Registered: 05 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victory Lane
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys for your input. I purchased a large lot of Camaro World magazines and was curious. The last one in that set is April 2007. Now I have every copy of CAMARO CORRAL/ENTHUSIAST/WORLD

Posts: 907 | Location: Lubbock,Texas | Registered: 11 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
How many were there.. I really liked that mag.. times have changed thats for sure

tom @ camaropacecars.com ( remove the space between m,@,c)

Posts: 13406 | Location: Arlington Mass | Registered: 01 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victory Lane
posted Hide Post
There are 53 Corrals,38 Enthusist, 79 World. I also made a list showing the correct VOLUME & EDITION for the Corrals. -They really messed the numbering system up. I have about 82 extras copies that Im trying to decide to keep or sell/trade. If you are looking for a specific magazine I will see if I have it- this goes to all members.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Michael Wilson,

Victory Lane
posted Hide Post
Here is Camaro Corrl list numer on left is the correct version. The number on right is what was published on the magazine.

Supporter 2009
Victory Lane
posted Hide Post
Michael.

What editions do you have?

How much for one of each of everything?

Posts: 2766 | Location: Australia | Registered: 06 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter 2009
Victory Lane
Picture of PeterPar
posted Hide Post
Michael, I'm looking for an article in the 2007 January issue of Camaro World Magazine. It is about a 1998 Festival Car used at the Brickyard 400. Can you confirm this article is included in that issue for me.

Posts: 1017 | Registered: 27 May 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victory Lane
posted Hide Post
Yes,it is in that issue. Are you needing a copy? PM me with your address and I'll send you a copy. Got a new printer still learning it.

Supporter 2009
Victory Lane
Picture of PeterPar
posted Hide Post
Thank you Michael for the copy of the article. Not a lot of new information in it, but it helps documents what happened to the cars after the Indy race. I don't think that 38 cars were sent to the SEMA show, though. Twenty cars were sent to the Bristol Race and two others were used at US Nationals later in August. This should have left 16 cars that possibly went to Las Vegas.

I'm going to add this to my scrapbook along with the article written by Howard Kirchenbauer.

Posts: 1017 | Registered: 27 May 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victory Lane
posted Hide Post
Glad I could help.That is a pretty car.

In the garage
posted Hide Post
This is a longshot with the last reply to this being 4.5 years ago, but here goes nothing...

Michael Wilson, I have a website I work on occasionally (ok, let's be honest... rarely) called 4th Generation Camaro History, but I am known to be a 4th gen Camaro historian by a lot of people particularly on Facebook, LS1tech, and CamaroZ28's forums. Do you still have extra issues of the Camaro World and Camaro Enthusiast magazines? I haven't kept a record of which ones I already have, but the articles in them are great!

I'm most interested to know if you have an issue that has the 1993 or 1994 SEMA coverage in it, with photos.

But also... can you please list out the starting issue and ending issues for both publications? That information is certainly lost from the internet.

4th Generation Camaro History
https://sites.google.com/site/brangeta/

Posts: 5 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: 08 December 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victory Lane
posted Hide Post
revised.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Michael Wilson,

Victory Lane
posted Hide Post
Yes. I have one complete set. The second set is missing about 13 issues out of 170 different copies of the Corral/Enthusiast/World. (I am not sure if you knew that the magazine was sold three times and changed the name each time). I hate to split up the incomplete set. Camaro Enthusiast was published from Sept/Oct 92 to Jan/Feb 99. Camaro World was published Jan/feb2000 to Apr 2007. The magazines were printed intermittely so there were some months that were skipped, I looked for the SEMA article and could not find it, if you can possibly give me the exact month and year I will look again for it.