Camaro Pace Car Merchandise is now available !!

Support Camaro Pace Cars .com

Camaro Pace Cars .Com    My Forum Home Page    All Years Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  1967 Pace Car  Hop To Forums  1967 Pace Car Registry    Arizona 396 pace car
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Arizona 396 pace car
 Login/Join 
<AZ Pace>
posted
How do I put my pictures up ?
I have owned this car since 1983 and am going to do a complete resto for 2016

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
Its just a matter of shrinking the picture so it posts.. We are low budget here Wink

tom @ camaropacecars.com ( remove the space between m,@,c)

Posts: 13409 | Location: Arlington Mass | Registered: 01 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<AZ Pace>
posted
vin # is 124677L154265
Build date 04C
LOS-1903 Body
C-1 paint 67-12667 732-Z
E 2LG 3L
4N 5Y-L181A

Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
ff

Posts: 13409 | Location: Arlington Mass | Registered: 01 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
dd

Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
hh

Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
xx

Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
124677L154183 04C C-1 Dealer 350/295hp 4 - speed Los 1904 W 2LG 3L 4P- I514 L181A TX - USA

Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
Check out this rust free rig! Also read above.. this car is one body number off of a pacer owned by member Tim Flatt a while back.. Batch build babies.. NICE!

Victory Lane
posted Hide Post
Very Nice!!!!

Posts: 9137 | Location: Ventura, Ca. | Registered: 05 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter 2009
Victory Lane
posted Hide Post
Yes, very nice. What took you so long to find us here? I like your anti theft deterrent, the gun safe right next to the car. Please tell us more.

Posts: 1601 | Location: Canada | Registered: 13 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victory Lane
Picture of Charley Maule
posted Hide Post
Hey AZ-- Where are you, and how have I missed this rig over the years? Send me a PM if you are interested in exchanging notes, etc...

Welcome & regards-- Charley

Posts: 669 | Location: Phoenix AZ | Registered: 14 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
Hey AZ.. Do yourself a favor and visit Charlie regardless of how far the drive is.. This guy has done ALL the hard work is a more than willing to share his findings.. Your car will benefit immeasurably from his research

Supporter 2009
Victory Lane
posted Hide Post
This is a new car to the registry.

Posts: 1601 | Location: Canada | Registered: 13 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victory Lane
posted Hide Post
Welcome AZ PACER. Glad that you posted. Tell us a little history on your car. Was it sold in Texasand where was it sold? Car looks like it is in good shape and complete.

Posts: 907 | Location: Lubbock,Texas | Registered: 11 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter 2009
Victory Lane
posted Hide Post
Welcome ,

I would love to know the story on this one please.....

Posts: 2766 | Location: Australia | Registered: 06 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter 2009
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom D
posted Hide Post
Nice Pace Car and a big block too. It looks really straight and rust free. I noticed there aren't any big block emblems on the fenders.

Cool car!

Yes, please tell us more. We love hearing stories and seeing more pictures.

Glad you found the website.

Posts: 2069 | Location: Sacramento/Auburn area, CA | Registered: 12 December 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
2009 Supporter
Victory Lane
posted Hide Post
Very Nice !! I love it..

Posts: 2961 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 26 August 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victory Lane
Picture of Z11Weaver
posted Hide Post
It's been a bit since I've visit the site, but what a beautiful orig car. I love it! Please post up some updates. Tom

Posts: 1416 | Location: Kansas | Registered: 02 June 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victory Lane
Picture of Charley Maule
posted Hide Post
AZ Pace-- Hey brother-- I'd love to hear how your project is going? Don't forget about us here... Charley

Posts: 669 | Location: Phoenix AZ | Registered: 14 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
yes.. Lets hear it

<AZ Pace>
posted
Big block holes where on the inside of the fender, had a small block in it when i got it, cowl tag reads 396 code

<AZ Pace>
posted
We have a 1982 Pace car also, its the wifes project but it is pretty intact and driving

Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
bump

Supporter 2009
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom D
posted Hide Post
AZ Pace, Is 1982 the body number of a 67 Pace Car or the year of her Pace Car?

Posts: 2069 | Location: Sacramento/Auburn area, CA | Registered: 12 December 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post