Camaro Pace Car Merchandise is now available !!

Support Camaro Pace Cars .com

Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Registry site.
 Login/Join 
Victory Lane
Picture of festival
posted
Hi Everyone,

Like everyone else over the past 5 years have been BUSY.

I am finishing up my second book on the Norwood Plant now, and I found and restored the Last Norwood Camaro between 2015 and last year so great stuff!

The 1967 IPC commitment Fleet (IMS) registry is growing and I would encourage you guys with the commitment cars to get them registered.

67pacecarregistry.com

I am going to focus on my 1967 and finishing the car up from here on out so I am hoping for few distractions to that end.

Phil@camaropacecars.com

Posts: 4788 | Location: Chillicothe Ohio | Registered: 05 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
Very much looking forward to trying to get back in the swing of things myself Phil. Looks great man! Big endeavor.

I am hoping the world will cooperate with me and give me the time I need to start back up!

Cheers

tom @ camaropacecars.com ( remove the space between m,@,c)

Posts: 13409 | Location: Arlington Mass | Registered: 01 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victory Lane
Picture of festival
posted Hide Post
Guys let's turn them blue!

Phil@camaropacecars.com

Posts: 4788 | Location: Chillicothe Ohio | Registered: 05 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
Bob Martin has one

tom @ camaropacecars.com ( remove the space between m,@,c)

Posts: 13409 | Location: Arlington Mass | Registered: 01 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victory Lane
Picture of festival
posted Hide Post
Awesome!

Lets get another square on the board highlighted.

Phil@camaropacecars.com

In the garage
posted Hide Post
Out of curiosity, I was wondering where these body numbers originated. I have been collecting all year pace car data fr years and have spreadsheets with info for each year. I have the VINs for about a half dozen cars with these body numbers that are not "blued out" on your list.

Tom Benvie
East Bridgewater, MA 02333
tbenvie@comcast.net

Posts: 13 | Location: East Bridgewater, MA | Registered: 25 July 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In the garage
posted Hide Post
I should mention my datasheet has 60 cars with VIN and dataplate info, 73 VINs without Body #, and 79 Body # without VIN. (I am sure those two lists include the same car but not matched). Is there a list of VINs, etc that can be shared? I'd like to match up VINs with Body #s. Thanks

Tom Benvie
East Bridgewater, MA 02333
tbenvie@comcast.net

Posts: 13 | Location: East Bridgewater, MA | Registered: 25 July 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victory Lane
Picture of festival
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tbenvie:
Out of curiosity, I was wondering where these body numbers originated. I have been collecting all year pace car data fr years and have spreadsheets with info for each year. I have the VINs for about a half dozen cars with these body numbers that are not "blued out" on your list.

About 15 years ago I theorized that the Body Numbers were somewhat consecutive and thus were a reliable indicator of the batch order group within the FS+O selection. As more car data was accumulated the pattern was confirmed.

The VIN remains the key to proof along with the NCRS shipper file. All the evidence of a Commitment Fleet Pace car replica along with the shipper information from the NCRS creates a validation that is beyond dispute, and further yet the shipper documentation can be validated a second time verifying the critical Zone delivery point meaning I have a way to even double validate the NCRS supplied data as to destination.

The story is here:

http://www.67pacecarregistry.com/nicb-records.html

Phil@camaropacecars.com