Camaro Pace Car Merchandise is now available !!

Support Camaro Pace Cars .com

Camaro Pace Cars .Com    My Forum Home Page    All Years Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  1993 Pace Car  Hop To Forums  1993 Indy Pace Trucks    How to pull up old topics????
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How to pull up old topics????
 Login/Join

Victory Lane
Picture of indyzdanny
posted
I had someone ask me about 1993 Pace Truck production info and I told them to go to our site and look under the 1993 Pace Truck topics as over the years a lot of data has been shared on the site. He told me he had tried that and saw no info on that. I just looked myself and while it shows that there are 22 topics pertaining to 1993 Pace Trucks, only the topics back to 2017 show up...three of them. Are the older topics lost in the internet galaxy or is there a way I do not know how to do to pull up ALL topics for each category? Thanks!

If old topics are deleted after so long, we are losing a lot of great history that has been shared on numerous topics regarding all pace cars and trucks.

indyzdanny

Posts: 1008 | Location: Elizabethtown, Kentucky | Registered: 09 January 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Bill B
posted Hide Post
I don't delete post(unless their an eBay ad or for sale items after the sale) but I think they get archived. Let me investigate.

Bill @ Camaroipc.com (remove the spaces)

Posts: 3064 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victory Lane
Picture of indyzdanny
posted Hide Post
Thanks Bill, just can’t figure out how to pull up old topics that don’t pop up automatically when you click on topics. I am not too high tech!

indyzdanny

Posts: 1008 | Location: Elizabethtown, Kentucky | Registered: 09 January 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Bill B
posted Hide Post
IF a topic doesn't have any new responses in 1000 days it gets deleted. I'm trying now to see how far back the archive goes.

Bill @ Camaroipc.com (remove the spaces)

Posts: 3064 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victory Lane
Picture of indyzdanny
posted Hide Post
Figured there was some magic cut off point before topics were deleted.

That's kind of a shame that the older topics get deleted if no comments are made in 1,000 days since a lot of the topics in all areas of the site contain a lot of historical data that folks have taken time to enter, photos, how to's, and other reference info that would be great to have available as new folks take interest in any of the site categories.

Makes us have to keep re priming the pump to keep all that data available. So if anyone sees a topic that they think would interest folks in the future and they see that it has not been commented on in some time (2.5 years)you might want to comment on it just to keep it from being deleted.

indyzdanny

Victory Lane
Picture of indyzdanny
posted Hide Post
Bump

indyzdanny

Victory Lane
Picture of indyzdanny
posted Hide Post
Test entry

indyzdanny