Camaro Pace Car Merchandise is now available !!

Support Camaro Pace Cars .com

Camaro Pace Cars .Com    My Forum Home Page    All Years Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  1993 Pace Car  Hop To Forums  1993 Indy Pace Trucks    Nice 93 Pace Truck on Ebay
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Nice 93 Pace Truck on Ebay
 Login/Join

Victory Lane
Picture of indyzdanny
posted
Saw this nice one on Ebay today.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/361932...e=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

indyzdanny

Posts: 1008 | Location: Elizabethtown, Kentucky | Registered: 09 January 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
That is the bomb. I wonder the reserve

tom @ camaropacecars.com ( remove the space between m,@,c)

Posts: 13409 | Location: Arlington Mass | Registered: 01 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter 2009
Victory Lane
Picture of Lee 93
posted Hide Post
I like that one.

Posts: 2797 | Location: Northeast side of Indianapolis | Registered: 15 October 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victory Lane
Picture of indyzdanny
posted Hide Post
The last one I know of selling with really low miles like this one was at the Auction's America sale last fall in Auburn, Indiana.

It only had 697 miles on it and sold for $22,000. The buyer on that one who was from Florida told me he ended up with a little over $24,000 in it with fees. Here is the info on that one:
http://www.auctionsamerica.com...leCode=AF16&ID=r0090

This message has been edited. Last edited by: indyzdanny,

indyzdanny

Posts: 1008 | Location: Elizabethtown, Kentucky | Registered: 09 January 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victory Lane
Picture of indyzdanny
posted Hide Post
Kind of interesting to note that both the truck sold at Auburn last fall and this one currently on ebay both with very low miles still have their original Uniroyal Tiger Paw tires, but one has the black walls showing and one the white letters showing. I would think Uniroyal being a factory supplier would have wanted all of their tires with white letters to be mounted with the white letters showing for advertising purposes. Just curious as to why this one on Ebay has the black walls showing.

indyzdanny

Victory Lane
Picture of indyzdanny
posted Hide Post
It got up to $25,100 in most recent try and did not make the reserve....no sale. I believe this seller made a mistake not taking that if they actually want to sell it and if it was a real bid! Very glad to see interest in it so high if the bids were real. Seller has relisted it again.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/361944...e=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

This message has been edited. Last edited by: indyzdanny,

indyzdanny

Victory Lane
Picture of indyzdanny
posted Hide Post
Seller has tried three more times since last posting. Went for $17,100 in one auction....no sale, 20,100 in another....no sale, now trying again and up to $16,500 at this point. If it was a real bid, which I kind of think it was not, he should of sold it when it got to $25,000 four auctions ago!

indyzdanny

Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
Its gotta be tough to store a truck for 23 years and not hit the lottery. Great truck love to own it

tom @ camaropacecars.com ( remove the space between m,@,c)

Posts: 13409 | Location: Arlington Mass | Registered: 01 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victory Lane
Picture of indyzdanny
posted Hide Post
random comment to keep topic alive

indyzdanny