Camaro Pace Car Merchandise is now available !!

Support Camaro Pace Cars .com

Camaro Pace Cars .Com    My Forum Home Page    All Years Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  1993 Pace Car  Hop To Forums  1993 Indy Pace Trucks    Found these photos of 93 track trucks in my old files
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Found these photos of 93 track trucks in my old files
 Login/Join

Victory Lane
Picture of indyzdanny
posted
Track photos from 1993

indyzdanny

Posts: 1008 | Location: Elizabethtown, Kentucky | Registered: 09 January 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victory Lane
Picture of indyzdanny
posted Hide Post
front view.

indyzdanny

Posts: 1008 | Location: Elizabethtown, Kentucky | Registered: 09 January 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victory Lane
Picture of indyzdanny
posted Hide Post
and still one more.

As you can see the trucks used at the track had some variations! I am thinking that these two may have been early prototypes that were quickly prepped for photo shoots at the track since they do not have all the normal S56 options. Curious whatever happened to them?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: indyzdanny,

indyzdanny

Victory Lane
Picture of indyzdanny
posted Hide Post
And here is one of some of the track trucks without graphics!

indyzdanny

Victory Lane
Picture of indyzdanny
posted Hide Post
my #173 Long Bed Track Truck. It has the painted bumpers, sport mirrors, and chrome wheels

indyzdanny

Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Bill B
posted Hide Post
Awesome!!!!

Bill @ Camaroipc.com (remove the spaces)

Posts: 3064 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
So a dealer truck got the stickers at the factory? and the track installed ALL the stickers there? WOW

tom @ camaropacecars.com ( remove the space between m,@,c)

Posts: 13409 | Location: Arlington Mass | Registered: 01 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victory Lane
Picture of indyzdanny
posted Hide Post
Tom, Apparently that was the case from the above photos. Time frame of building them and getting the trucks to the track on time for the race in 93 may have necessitated that I am thinking. Plus folks in Indy were possibly more experienced at applying graphics than the factory folks were!

Factory really fell behind in producing the dealer replicas and could not fulfill all the orders and many orders were cancelled by Chevrolet I have been told in the past. They were just too time consuming production wise and not very profitable.

indyzdanny

Victory Lane
Picture of indyzdanny
posted Hide Post
Bump

indyzdanny