Camaro Pace Car Merchandise is now available !!

Support Camaro Pace Cars .com

Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

known car
 Login/Join

Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Bill B
posted
Gentlemen says in PM to me that the car is known by camaropacecars .com. I'm not saying we don't but I can't cross reference it, anyone know it?

Link

Bill @ Camaroipc.com (remove the spaces)

Posts: 3064 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
Alabamcam is a known guy.. If you can't type more than one sentence in the listing it needs to be dismissed as a bull**** sale.

tom @ camaropacecars.com ( remove the space between m,@,c)

Posts: 13409 | Location: Arlington Mass | Registered: 01 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Bill B
posted Hide Post
I guess, I'm looking to see if someday I can pick up a festival car for 67 or 69. Hard to do when a seller isn't overly responsive.

Posts: 3064 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
Exactly.. This car isn't that so your good for now

Posts: 13409 | Location: Arlington Mass | Registered: 01 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter 2007
Victory Lane
Picture of L181A L35
posted Hide Post
It's on the registry C-1 dash car.

Posts: 1696 | Location: El Paso, TX | Registered: 06 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
Mike. post the body # or vin please for Bill

Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Bill B
posted Hide Post
Thanks!

Supporter 2007
Victory Lane
Picture of L181A L35
posted Hide Post
Sent to Bill via PM.

Posts: 1696 | Location: El Paso, TX | Registered: 06 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter 2009
Victory Lane
posted Hide Post
Sold from team camaro site

Posts: 1602 | Location: Canada | Registered: 13 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post