Camaro Pace Car Merchandise is now available !!

Support Camaro Pace Cars .com

Camaro Pace Cars .Com    My Forum Home Page    All Years Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  1967 Pace Car  Hop To Forums  1967 Pace Cars For Sale    Michael Wilson's car???
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Michael Wilson's car???
 Login/Join

Supporter 2007
Victory Lane
Picture of L181A L35
posted

Posts: 1648 | Location: El Paso, TX | Registered: 06 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victory Lane
posted Hide Post
Yes it is mine. Trying to purge some vehicles and make some parking space. If it dont sell-no problem.Wife says something has to go and Im feeling it maybe me Spin I'll sell something else

Posts: 825 | Location: Lubbock,Texas | Registered: 11 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
roll

tom @ camaropacecars.com ( remove the space between m,@,c)

Posts: 13207 | Location: Arlington Mass | Registered: 01 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the access Road
Picture of Steve#42
posted Hide Post
High lift garage door and a car lift will help solve that problem!

Posts: 54 | Location: Indy | Registered: 17 March 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In the garage
posted Hide Post
Was curious if this car sold? Thanks

Posts: 9 | Registered: 06 July 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In the garage
posted Hide Post
yes it did Cheers

Posts: 4 | Registered: 22 October 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In the garage
posted Hide Post
Many Thanks For The Response...Have A Terrific Day!

In the garage
posted Hide Post
I just got the top put on and its going to the shop to put the nose stripe, decals on the door and get it up and running should be about a month roll

Posts: 4 | Registered: 22 October 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
Nice!

tom @ camaropacecars.com ( remove the space between m,@,c)

Posts: 13207 | Location: Arlington Mass | Registered: 01 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In the garage
posted Hide Post
I Am Sure You Will Have A Beautiful Car Once It Is All Done...Best Of Luck With It and Looking Forward To Seeing Pictures Of The Finished Product! Man, Don't Pace Cars Rock...