Camaro Pace Car Merchandise is now available !!

Support Camaro Pace Cars .com

Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ebay now.. New York
 Login/Join

Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted
New?

tom @ camaropacecars.com ( remove the space between m,@,c)

Posts: 13207 | Location: Arlington Mass | Registered: 01 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
Trying to read the tag.. On our lists for 04B C-1 bodies starting 107 and option content D 2MG 3L I have nothing listed? confused

anybody?

Posts: 13207 | Location: Arlington Mass | Registered: 01 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter 2009
Victory Lane
posted Hide Post
Could be new.
Second time listed. I tried to gather info when it was first listed, but he did not want to share. Interesting that the other items he has listed include cowl tags for Camaro's.

Posts: 1553 | Location: Canada | Registered: 13 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Bill B
posted Hide Post
Got photos tonight of the trim tag and door tag for our registry. Asked not to share in a public forum. This car is about 2 miles from my brothers place on LI. Maybe the new owner will allow but for now I'll respect the current owners wishes.

Bill @ CamaroPaceCars.com (remove the spaces)

Posts: 2990 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
Nice work Bill. Hope the car gets restored proper.