Camaro Pace Car Merchandise is now available !!

Support Camaro Pace Cars .com

Camaro Pace Cars .Com    My Forum Home Page    All Years Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  1967 Pace Car  Hop To Forums  1967 Pace Cars For Sale    possible pace car Tuscon
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

possible pace car Tuscon
 Login/Join

Supporter 2007
Victory Lane
Picture of L181A L35
posted

Posts: 1696 | Location: El Paso, TX | Registered: 06 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
Have you inquired to see if it's a known car?

tom @ camaropacecars.com ( remove the space between m,@,c)

Posts: 13406 | Location: Arlington Mass | Registered: 01 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter 2007
Victory Lane
Picture of L181A L35
posted Hide Post
No Tom. I will do so this weekend.

Posts: 1696 | Location: El Paso, TX | Registered: 06 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter 2007
Victory Lane
Picture of L181A L35
posted Hide Post
Tom,

It appears to be a "known" car owned by Dru Diesner at one point. I think that Bill had contacted him in the past about the car.

Mike

This message has been edited. Last edited by: L181A L35,

Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Bill B
posted Hide Post
Tom; now has the information, looks like a "sister" car to one we already have.

Bill @ Camaroipc.com (remove the spaces)

Posts: 3063 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
One body number off Dru Diesners car! !

tom @ camaropacecars.com ( remove the space between m,@,c)

Posts: 13406 | Location: Arlington Mass | Registered: 01 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter 2007
Victory Lane
Picture of L181A L35
posted Hide Post
Who keeps the registry now?