Camaro Pace Car Merchandise is now available !!

Support Camaro Pace Cars .com

Camaro Pace Cars .Com    My Forum Home Page    All Years Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  1967 Pace Car  Hop To Forums  1967 Pace Cars For Sale    Canadian pacer on craigslist
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Canadian pacer on craigslist
 Login/Join

In the garage
posted

Posts: 3 | Registered: 22 June 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter 2009
Victory Lane
posted Hide Post
Of all the people who wish they had documentation for their car and don't, it is upsetting that this car keeps coming up for sale and we know the person who has the original POP for this car. If someone were to buy this car for the right price and get the paperwork the car would be complete. I've tried several times to connect sellers with the person who has the POP and none of them see the added value.

Posts: 1553 | Location: Canada | Registered: 13 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
Amazing the lack of interest. Pity the car is what it is with regards to the changes and now the cost. bringing it back is now cost prohibitive.

tom @ camaropacecars.com ( remove the space between m,@,c)

Posts: 13207 | Location: Arlington Mass | Registered: 01 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victory Lane
Picture of indyzdanny
posted Hide Post
I am curious, what do you guys think this car is worth today as it sits? What might it be worth with the info you think needs to go with it? I am just trying to increase my knowledge of these older cars values from you guys who I feel know what they are worth today.

indyzdanny

Posts: 994 | Location: Elizabethtown, Kentucky | Registered: 09 January 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Mark Y.>
posted
I am trying to reach David Parr regarding this car - 1967 Camaro Indy Pace Car vin # 124677N236950. I am the current owner. Do you still have the original paperwork for this car? Please reach out to me.. Thank you

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter 2009
Victory Lane
posted Hide Post
Hello, David Parr here. I have been trying to join the documentation with the car but I am not the person holding the paperwork. A previous owner has it. There is a thread dedicated to this car and you can reach him through a message directly. I think his name was plymouth.

Posts: 1553 | Location: Canada | Registered: 13 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Victory Lane
Picture of MLakin
posted Hide Post
Welcome Mark!

Here is the thread David referred to if you haven't found it already.

http://camaropacecars.com/eve/...0031235/m/8851048456

Mike L.

Posts: 2520 | Location: Indy | Registered: 20 September 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post