Camaro Pace Car Merchandise is now available !!

Support Camaro Pace Cars .com

Camaro Pace Cars .Com    My Forum Home Page    All Years Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  1967 Pace Car  Hop To Forums  1967 Pace Cars For Sale    Crazy-How High Can Prices Go?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Crazy-How High Can Prices Go?
 Login/Join

Victory Lane
posted

Posts: 907 | Location: Lubbock,Texas | Registered: 11 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Bill B
posted Hide Post
What about the 82! 38,500 as Brian said on another post "did it have $25K in the console?"

Bill @ Camaroipc.com (remove the spaces)

Posts: 3064 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victory Lane
posted Hide Post
This 1969 Pace Car went for $104,500 and does not have original motor. https://www.mecum.com/lots/SC0...ss-pace-car-edition/

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Michael Wilson,

Posts: 907 | Location: Lubbock,Texas | Registered: 11 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victory Lane
Picture of festival
posted Hide Post
My opinion: Inflationary pressure, crypto is being pressured by Fiat, the stock market is in a bubble-overdue for a reset-and finally the FED is pumping endlessly.

The cars are not appreciating as much as the perception of tangible value is.

Unlike Bitcoin, collector cars are a tangible asset.

Phil@camaropacecars.com

Posts: 4788 | Location: Chillicothe Ohio | Registered: 05 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In the garage
posted Hide Post
I have listed mine on Bring A Trailer. Let the biding begin! https://bringatrailer.com/list...hevrolet-camaro-126/

Posts: 5 | Location: Franklin, TN | Registered: 18 January 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter 2007
Victory Lane
Picture of L181A L35
posted Hide Post
INDY500 best of luck on the sale!!!

Posts: 1696 | Location: El Paso, TX | Registered: 06 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post