Camaro Pace Car Merchandise is now available !!

Support Camaro Pace Cars .com

Camaro Pace Cars .Com    My Forum Home Page    All Years Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  1967 Pace Car  Hop To Forums  1967 Pace Cars For Sale    Kissimmee - Mecum Car 1
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kissimmee - Mecum Car 1
 Login/Join

Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Bill B
posted
67 Big Block - Lot R267

Bill @ Camaroipc.com (remove the spaces)

Posts: 3064 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
who's is it do we know?

tom @ camaropacecars.com ( remove the space between m,@,c)

Posts: 13409 | Location: Arlington Mass | Registered: 01 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Bill B
posted Hide Post
Not yet, message sent to see if they'll divulge it.

Bill @ Camaroipc.com (remove the spaces)

Posts: 3064 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victory Lane
Picture of festival
posted Hide Post
The trunk has an original Speedway in it, and the entire car looks to be Goodyear.

Phil@camaropacecars.com

Posts: 4788 | Location: Chillicothe Ohio | Registered: 05 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter 2007
Victory Lane
Picture of L181A L35
posted Hide Post
From the description and with the original spare in the trunk I would guess it is 124677L152470. Fred Phelps' old car. Restored by George Olsen.

Mike

Posts: 1696 | Location: El Paso, TX | Registered: 06 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In the garage
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by L181A L35:
From the description and with the original spare in the trunk I would guess it is 124677L152470. Fred Phelps' old car. Restored by George Olsen.

Mike

Nope

Fred Phillips....still own it....got it through Steve Shauger from Yenko.net......it was in a package with a white/blue theme:
69 T/A
69 Z white/blue

Posts: 3 | Registered: 08 July 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victory Lane
Picture of Charley Maule
posted Hide Post
Anybody know what this one sold for? I guess there was TV coverage Friday night, but unfortunately I had to miss it (arrgh).

P.S. Fred... Beautiful car!

Posts: 669 | Location: Phoenix AZ | Registered: 14 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victory Lane
posted Hide Post
$99,000

Posts: 907 | Location: Lubbock,Texas | Registered: 11 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post