Camaro Pace Car Merchandise is now available !!

Support Camaro Pace Cars .com

Camaro Pace Cars .Com    My Forum Home Page    All Years Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  1967 Pace Car  Hop To Forums  1967 Pace Cars For Sale    Ebay Pace Car 396 375hp
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ebay Pace Car 396 375hp
 Login/Join

Supporter 2009
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom D
posted
Here is Tyler Collins 67 396 375hp Pace Car for sale on eBay.
It seems legit. Ebay Pace Car

It has been freshly restored. Nice Pacer!

Posts: 2069 | Location: Sacramento/Auburn area, CA | Registered: 12 December 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter 2007
Victory Lane
Picture of L181A L35
posted Hide Post
Lets get out the popcorn and see how high this baby goes!!!

Posts: 1696 | Location: El Paso, TX | Registered: 06 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter 2009
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom D
posted Hide Post
Any guesses?
I am thinking 120K
Of course, if it doesn't sell on eBay it is going to auction where the deep pockets are.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Tom D,

Posts: 2069 | Location: Sacramento/Auburn area, CA | Registered: 12 December 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victory Lane
posted Hide Post
It wont go over 85,000 0n ebay.

Posts: 907 | Location: Lubbock,Texas | Registered: 11 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
I'm with Wilson.. they must be using ebay to get the word out.. I wish the tag didn't have 300 coats of paint on it.

tom @ camaropacecars.com ( remove the space between m,@,c)

Posts: 13409 | Location: Arlington Mass | Registered: 01 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In the garage
posted Hide Post
the mounting of the cowl tag seems crooked to me

do the knowledgeable feel the tag is legit?

Posts: 3 | Registered: 08 July 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
I'm not implying anything at all.. terrific car.. just wondering from a details standpoint why the tag wasn't stripped with the rest of the firewall. I don't think the tag or crooked I think its the angle of the shot and the cowl top

Posts: 13409 | Location: Arlington Mass | Registered: 01 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In the garage
posted Hide Post
seems fishy to me... whats the back story on this one? any history at all on this car?

Posts: 6 | Registered: 09 February 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter 2009
Victory Lane
posted Hide Post
I know little of the car but do know both of the people involved in the auction have vast knowledge of 67 pacers and the pictures show a wonderful restoration.

Posts: 1602 | Location: Canada | Registered: 13 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
I never received full exposure to the car ( nor do I deserve to ) so I cannot speak to it.. I do know this is smack in the area where Chevy switched from 4P to 4K as the 375hp code.. The CRG WILL have batter data on if any other 4K cars exist prior to this cars build. We have few or no original motor 375hp Pacers that are unmistakably real so that mucks things up as well.. I'd do the NCRS paperwork chase immediately if I owned this car to see if its Zone or a dealer and if a dealer which one and where. This car is my fantasy car if I win the lottery btw

In the garage
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tom McGinnity:
I never received full exposure to the car ( nor do I deserve to ) so I cannot speak to it.. I do know this is smack in the area where Chevy switched from 4P to 4K as the 375hp code.. The CRG WILL have batter data on if any other 4K cars exist prior to this cars build. We have few or no original motor 375hp Pacers that are unmistakably real so that mucks things up as well.. I'd do the NCRS paperwork chase immediately if I owned this car to see if its Zone or a dealer and if a dealer which one and where. This car is my fantasy car if I win the lottery btw

what about the car that was found in south FL in the mid-90's? it's in the Matt Murphy registry, he went down and verified it - an unmistakably real 375hp

Posts: 6 | Registered: 09 February 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
I know Matt owned one.. NICE CAR. The only 375 I remember in FLA was bogus and Brian Styles bought it and schooled that guy up badly .. the selling and auction house said Matt found it. Matts been MIA for years on end so no help there... When is speak of a car being bullet proof I'm referring to people that are totally forthcoming and show everything they have about the car including stripped clean trim tags and clean blocks with casting dates and broach marks along with vintage pictures and owner history to the point where it is a common knowledge slam dunk. I'm just not ever going to say a car is that way again in my lifetime if that's not the case. Its so bad out there that buyer beware is the rule not the exception.. NOT talking about this car mind you.

Supporter 2007
Victory Lane
Picture of L181A L35
posted Hide Post
There was another car that the USCC spoke of down Florida, but they never divulged any information on it. I think that the name of the owner may have been Pat Roberts or some name similar to this.

Posts: 1696 | Location: El Paso, TX | Registered: 06 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
That's right! Pat.. 0-1 car. We NCIB'ed it ourselves years ago.. sold in Ohio to a dealer.. ( odd ). Never got the deets on that car either.

Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
PS... Larry Christiensen restored it..