Camaro Pace Car Merchandise is now available !!

Support Camaro Pace Cars .com

Camaro Pace Cars .Com    My Forum Home Page    All Years Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  1967 Pace Car  Hop To Forums  1967 Pace Cars For Sale    Greensboro Auto Auction
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Greensboro Auto Auction
 Login/Join

Victory Lane
Picture of Charley Maule
posted
Saw this on Hemmings site...
https://www.hemmings.com/class.../camaro/2452658.html

Followed the links to...
https://www.gaaclassiccars.com...amaro-ss-rs-pace-car

Description says "Registered in Donna Crispino's Pace Car Registry" & "Certified by Jerry MacNeish"...

TT posted: 04B, NOR108310, C-1... TONS of photos including documentation...

Looks very nicely done though a few personal 'pet peeves' (no pinstripes, glittery decals)... Carpet looks matched in some photos but mismatched in others, maybe before & after?

Any insights...??

Posts: 669 | Location: Phoenix AZ | Registered: 14 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victory Lane
posted Hide Post
I have absolutely no info except the owners name and it is out of Missouri at one time. The car has been keeping a low profile...There has been numerous cars coming up for sale lately.

Posts: 907 | Location: Lubbock,Texas | Registered: 11 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter 2007
Victory Lane
Picture of L181A L35
posted Hide Post
This car is on the registry.

Posts: 1696 | Location: El Paso, TX | Registered: 06 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victory Lane
posted Hide Post
Sold for $92,000. Seems I am going to have to stay on the porch since I cant run with the big dogs.

Posts: 907 | Location: Lubbock,Texas | Registered: 11 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
92K wow.. I'm not a jerk mind you but this car would need like 20 things changed for it to be show judged for correctness.. I think that 100% correct thing is fading fast in the eye of the general public.. GREAT car don't get me wrong

tom @ camaropacecars.com ( remove the space between m,@,c)

Posts: 13409 | Location: Arlington Mass | Registered: 01 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post