Camaro Pace Car Merchandise is now available !!

Support Camaro Pace Cars .com

Camaro Pace Cars .Com    My Forum Home Page    All Years Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  1967 Pace Car  Hop To Forums  1967 Pace Cars For Sale    Pace car in Long Island, N.Y.?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pace car in Long Island, N.Y.?
 Login/Join

Supporter 2009
Victory Lane
posted
Ebay cars for sale today, seven day listing.

Posts: 1553 | Location: Canada | Registered: 13 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Chevro...Ud&item=152066554335

tom @ camaropacecars.com ( remove the space between m,@,c)

Posts: 13207 | Location: Arlington Mass | Registered: 01 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
Judging from the trim tag the option content is not very popular and I cannot find it on our registry!I don't see any other cars that match the content Eeker Not sure but I see only one picture.. Very interesting car

Posts: 13207 | Location: Arlington Mass | Registered: 01 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victory Lane
posted Hide Post
I dont have it either Tom. Wish there were more pictures. From what I can see from the trim tag it appears the car is painted blue. He did referencece this site. Wonder who the owner is?

Posts: 825 | Location: Lubbock,Texas | Registered: 11 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
With the out of the ordinary option content I'd LOVE to see the NICB on this one

Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
Power Top
Powerglide
Console
RS

that's it

Supporter 2009
Victory Lane
posted Hide Post
I asked him to join in here and discuss his car.

Posts: 1553 | Location: Canada | Registered: 13 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
More pictures were posted. Better put this baby on the " might get rebodied " list..

I'd tackle that if I had time.. but

<Pat Railsback>
posted
I placed a bid on the car. This is my last post and communication with this site. I've had enough....

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victory Lane
Picture of festival
posted Hide Post
Pat,

When you win the car run the VIN through the NCRS and keep us posted on the restoration.

I see a replacement of:

Hood
Fenders
Quarters
Doors
Floors

Am I missing anything?

If you are willing to make that kind of investment to rebuild the car's body around the driveshaft tunnel - all with Taiwanese sheet metal - more power to you.

Phil@camaropacecars.com

Posts: 4644 | Location: Chillicothe Ohio | Registered: 05 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victory Lane
Picture of festival
posted Hide Post
I see the original parts as:

Front header
Front cowl and windshield pillars
Driveshaft tunnel
Rear upper seat structures/floor riser

I know how these cars rot.

Phil@camaropacecars.com

Posts: 4644 | Location: Chillicothe Ohio | Registered: 05 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victory Lane
Picture of festival
posted Hide Post
Scratch the front Header panel... I just zoomed in on it and has rust holes in it as well.

Phil@camaropacecars.com

Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
Pat! I don't get it.. whats the matter my friend?