Camaro Pace Car Merchandise is now available !!

Support Camaro Pace Cars .com

Camaro Pace Cars .Com    My Forum Home Page    All Years Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  2009 -2015 Pace and Festival Cars  Hop To Forums  2012 Lounge    festival car 39 on craigslist
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

festival car 39 on craigslist
 Login/Join 
2009 supporter
Racing
posted

Posts: 192 | Location: Indianapolis,Indiana | Registered: 16 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Bill B
posted Hide Post
I think the write up is a little off as no replicas were made in '12. The price seems high but hey good for him if he gets it!

Bill @ CamaroPaceCars.com (remove the spaces)

Posts: 2985 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter 2009
Victory Lane
Picture of Lee 93
posted Hide Post
Wow. Neat car but not worth the asking price. That is a high 20s car. Low 30s at most. Also he needs some original photos of it. Not just ones he got off the internet.

Posts: 2797 | Location: Northeast side of Indianapolis | Registered: 15 October 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Victory Lane
Picture of MLakin
posted Hide Post
That picture of mine sure has got some miles on it hasn't it! Started water marking after that.

Mike L.

Posts: 2520 | Location: Indy | Registered: 20 September 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post