Camaro Pace Car Merchandise is now available !!

Support Camaro Pace Cars .com

Camaro Pace Cars .Com    My Forum Home Page    All Years Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  2009 -2015 Pace and Festival Cars  Hop To Forums  2015 Lounge    Parade - Fender Stickers with Driver's/Celebrity's Name
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Parade - Fender Stickers with Driver's/Celebrity's Name
 Login/Join 
<Pete #42>
posted
Does anyone know who did the fender stickers/decals with Driver's name on them? These would be the ones they put on for the Parade. Was it graphik concepts?

Someone at the pace car reunion said they got a set made but I can't remember the name of the place.

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Bill B
posted Hide Post
Try contacting the 500 festival committee. I'm sure they'd know and probably give you the contact number.

Bill @ CamaroPaceCars.com (remove the spaces)

Posts: 2985 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter 2009
Victory Lane
Picture of Lee 93
posted Hide Post
The festival has them made someplace in Indy. This might be a question for Dave next time we see him.

Posts: 2797 | Location: Northeast side of Indianapolis | Registered: 15 October 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Pete #42>
posted
Thanks Lee and Bill!

Fortunately I have one original (had two magnets made from it that I use on the car) so I was more curious than anything. The reason is, I get this question when folks with festivals see it on the car. With that I figured it would be something of interest to post so others knew the process (if there was one or even if they could get them) such as submitting VIN's/documentation etc. Might be a slippery slope but thought I would ask anyway.

Victory Lane
Picture of MLakin
posted Hide Post
Lee and I asked the head "decaler" last Sunday, he said he thinks that the Speedway did them "in-house" with their own equipment.

Mike L.

Posts: 2520 | Location: Indy | Registered: 20 September 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Pete #42>
posted
Thanks Mike.