Camaro Pace Car Merchandise is now available !!

Support Camaro Pace Cars .com

Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New 67 die cast???
 Login/Join

Victory Lane
Picture of Z11Weaver
posted
Why have I not seen this before? Is this new?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Camaro...&hash=item35e73e9aa4

Posts: 1416 | Location: Kansas | Registered: 02 June 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
Awesome.. I'm getting one.. Looks to have just been released in Europe. Google " s2613 Camaro " and see they are all still over the Atlantic.. Big Grin

tom @ camaropacecars.com ( remove the space between m,@,c)

Posts: 13207 | Location: Arlington Mass | Registered: 01 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victory Lane
Picture of SMKZ28
posted Hide Post
Cool! Another one to add to the collection.

According to Replicarz it will be released in the future and will cost $79.99: http://www.replicarz.com/1967-.../productinfo/SP2613/

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SMKZ28,

Posts: 5040 | Location: Homer Glen, Illinois | Registered: 13 February 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
exactly.. makes me rearrange the cabinet and dust it off roll

Posts: 13207 | Location: Arlington Mass | Registered: 01 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
Finally got the thing.. I think they sent it by boat from Germany

Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
Definitely worth buying.. yea its small. The detail is good and the wheels roll. Its good. Anyone who collects all the variations of 67 Pacecars has to have it.. Lets hope it makes the USA vendors soon

<don961>
posted
Cool! Gotta love
Deutschland

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victory Lane
Picture of SMKZ28
posted Hide Post
I saw a vendor selling one of these at the vintage event at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway a couple weeks back. I think it was going for $80.00 if I remember correctly.

Posts: 5040 | Location: Homer Glen, Illinois | Registered: 13 February 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<RodgerM>
posted
Ok Now we need a pic of said rearranged cabinet...dont be hold out..lol

cool little car I may have too get one of the 69 pc

Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Victory Lane
Picture of MLakin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SMKZ28:
I saw a vendor selling one of these at the vintage event at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway a couple weeks back. I think it was going for $80.00 if I remember correctly.

You do! Guess I'll stick with my ERTL 1/43.

Mike L.

Posts: 2520 | Location: Indy | Registered: 20 September 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victory Lane
Picture of SMKZ28
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MLakin:
quote:

You do! Guess I'll stick with my ERTL 1/43.

Your '67 was looking great on Saturday at the car show!

Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
where when?

Victory Lane
Picture of MLakin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tom McGinnity:
where when?

Sports Car Vintage Racing Assoc. event at IMS. I posted about it in what I just realized says "2014 SHOWS" .

http://camaropacecars.com/eve/...1049056/m/8121026556

Mike L.

Posts: 2520 | Location: Indy | Registered: 20 September 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Victory Lane
Picture of MLakin
posted Hide Post
quote:

Thanks! I see you shot that "post shower," I was letting the top dry a little before I put it back down. Must of missed you, I was near the car most of the time the top was up. Had an INDY2K shirt on.

Mike L.

Victory Lane
Picture of SMKZ28
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MLakin:
quote:

Thanks! I see you shot that "post shower," I was letting the top dry a little before I put it back down. Must of missed you, I was near the car most of the time the top was up. Had an INDY2K shirt on.

Yep it was post shower. We were eating lunch in the paddock when the rains came right after the "fan walk" for the Pro-Am race. Once it stopped raining we ventured over to the car show. Good times!