Camaro Pace Car Merchandise is now available !!

Support Camaro Pace Cars .com

Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

RS headlight motors
 Login/Join

Supporter 2009
Victory Lane
posted
Wondering if there is anyone interested in NOS rebuilt headlight motors? Price will depend on how much interest there is and if I can find usable parts motors. I'm thinking I might start to rebuild them.
Anyone need any rebuilt or have any spare parts?

Posts: 1602 | Location: Canada | Registered: 13 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Racing
posted Hide Post
I am in dire need of a headlight motor if you have one. I have a couple dead ones that I pretty much destroyed taking them apart. Got one good set of gears out of 1 of them.

Posts: 155 | Location: Highgate Falls, Vermont | Registered: 04 May 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In Pit Lane
posted Hide Post
i need parts for for the regular vac operated light doors, if you have any parts please let me know

I have the 69 camaro rs/ss 396 convertible pace car that was use by NASCAR on bristol international speedway mach 23 1969.
I would like to get help finding some history on this car, can anyone please help.

Posts: 21 | Registered: 09 August 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter 2009
Victory Lane
posted Hide Post
I'm only interested in the 67 electric ones. might be able to get some put together. Contact me through the site. One side had the green wire and the other side had the purple wire.

Posts: 1602 | Location: Canada | Registered: 13 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
2009 Supporter
Victory Lane
posted Hide Post
RDF, I took the vac operated system off my 69 pacer. What parts do you need?

Posts: 2961 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 26 August 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post