Camaro Pace Car Merchandise is now available !!

Support Camaro Pace Cars .com

Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Promo on Ebay
 Login/Join

Victory Lane
posted
Not sure if any of you guys were looking for a promo to add to your collection but there is this one on Ebay that seems to me to look nice but I am unaware of any boxes ever coming with a 67 Pace Car promo....and certainly not one with a label sticker on it..... Ask questions first before bidding!!! The model is nice but this auction seems a little off to me !!

Posts: 9137 | Location: Ventura, Ca. | Registered: 05 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
Nice promo

The box looks to me to be made by a large vendor ( swap meet type guy) to categorize and keep safe.. Not a legit box in my opinion

tom @ camaropacecars.com ( remove the space between m,@,c)

Posts: 13209 | Location: Arlington Mass | Registered: 01 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Victory Lane
posted Hide Post
Same thought here!! ;-)

Posts: 9137 | Location: Ventura, Ca. | Registered: 05 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Bill B
posted Hide Post
1967 promos came in the bubble, not the boxes as others did. Bid for the piece if you like it but the box should not be considered of value to your purchase.

Bill @ CamaroPaceCars.com (remove the spaces)

Posts: 2990 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter 2009
Victory Lane
Picture of Lee 93
posted Hide Post
I agree with all the above replies.

Posts: 2797 | Location: Northeast side of Indianapolis | Registered: 15 October 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Slim>
posted
Hey guys I was looking around for more info on the box and the bubble case. Does anyone have a picture of the bubble case by chance. I am the seller on ebay and everything is on the up and up. The box is homemade for sure and like the gentleman said it was to protect the car. I would say the car is almost mint. Thanks for looking though. if anyone is interested let me know. Tony

Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Victory Lane
posted Hide Post
Here's a pic of mine...

Victory Lane
posted Hide Post
I have also seen a green base.... mine is black.

<Slim>
posted
Thank you. The guy I got it from might have it still. Nice promo by the way.

Reply With QuoteReport This Post