Camaro Pace Car Merchandise is now available !!

Support Camaro Pace Cars .com

Camaro Pace Cars .Com    My Forum Home Page    All Years Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  1967 Pace Car  Hop To Forums  Norwood Discussion    2013 Norwood Gathering

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
2013 Norwood Gathering
 Login/Join 
Victory Lane
Picture of festival
posted
I am pleased to announce that another Gathering is being planned. As in previous years this reunion of GM Norwood assembly line workers and Managers creates a truly unique one of a kind venue where the collector car community can display cars built at the plant and the current owners of the cars can actually meet the people who built their cars in person.

For more information on this great event PM me here. us flag

Phil@camaropacecars.com

Posts: 4608 | Location: Chillicothe Ohio | Registered: 05 May 2005Report This Post
Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
I would recommend a longer evening symposium because now that there is a book to read there will likely be many many guys with valid questions they would want answered!

I sure Hope I can go but my wife has me booked up pretty solid this year!

tom @ camaropacecars.com ( remove the space between m,@,c)

Posts: 13008 | Location: Arlington Mass | Registered: 01 May 2005Report This Post
Victory Lane
Picture of festival
posted Hide Post
Just completed the meeting with the Norwood plant reunion committee. This year's event looks to be a go for mid July. The exact date will be announced soon and this event will be expanded for more cars!

If you are interested in attending post up here or send me a pm. There will be more cars invited this year because retiree attendance is expected to rise significantly Cheers

Phil@camaropacecars.com

Posts: 4608 | Location: Chillicothe Ohio | Registered: 05 May 2005Report This Post