Camaro Pace Car Merchandise is now available !!

Support Camaro Pace Cars .com

Camaro Pace Cars .Com    My Forum Home Page    All Years Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  1967 Pace Car  Hop To Forums  Norwood Discussion    A report from The Norwood Gathering
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A report from The Norwood Gathering
 Login/Join 
Supporter 2007
Victory Lane
Picture of L181A L35
posted Hide Post
Phil,

This is a GREAT thing that you've done! I am VERY happy to see you back on the site!!!

Posts: 1696 | Location: El Paso, TX | Registered: 06 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victory Lane
Picture of festival
posted Hide Post
Mike

I am pleased to announce that there will be another Gathering next year! Details to follow Big Grin

Posts: 4788 | Location: Chillicothe Ohio | Registered: 05 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
Unless I'm uninvited or on fire..... I'M THERE GroupWAVE

tom @ camaropacecars.com ( remove the space between m,@,c)

Posts: 13409 | Location: Arlington Mass | Registered: 01 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victory Lane
posted Hide Post
Thanks for letting us ALL know.Smiler

Posts: 851 | Registered: 01 May 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter 2009
Victory Lane
posted Hide Post
Is attendance to this gathering in the future able to be arranged?

Posts: 2769 | Location: Australia | Registered: 06 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victory Lane
Picture of festival
posted Hide Post
Geoff

Send me a PM. It's a bit too early to commit to the details or potential structure of the next event just yet Cheers

Phil@camaropacecars.com

Posts: 4788 | Location: Chillicothe Ohio | Registered: 05 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victory Lane
Picture of festival
posted Hide Post
Congrats to George McGinnity who made the front page of the Norwood Star Newspaper in the reporting on the Gathering first

Phil@camaropacecars.com

Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
? confused Cheers

Posts: 13409 | Location: Arlington Mass | Registered: 01 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
In keeping with my long personal history of copyright infringement heres the paper Roll Eyes checkered flag

Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
second side

Victory Lane
Picture of indyzdanny
posted Hide Post
Cool!

Tom, your dad is getting to be more known than you at reunions and gatherings! It is nice you get to enjoy these fun times with him. I sure enjoyed meeting him and your mom when they came to pick up your 93 Pace Truck and again in Indy at the reunion.

indyzdanny

Posts: 1008 | Location: Elizabethtown, Kentucky | Registered: 09 January 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter 2009
Victory Lane
posted Hide Post
I vote George for President.... us flag

Does he have any good economic policies which may assist the country? yea

Phil let me know the details of any future gatherings of this kind as I would love to participate if I can swing it.

Would love to stand on the old grounds and to also get hold of a brick or two...

Posts: 2769 | Location: Australia | Registered: 06 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victory Lane
Picture of festival
posted Hide Post
Geoff,

You are in. Details to follow. Cheers

Phil@camaropacecars.com

Leaving the Pits
Picture of 78 official car
posted Hide Post
I am interested if anyone from the Norwood plant remembers anything about the 1978 Indy festival cars that were built there. I have one and the build sheet is from Norwood Ohio and was sent to Bill Mcintire Indianapolis. The build sheet has a hand written number 7124 on it. Does anyone have some insight on the meaning of that number. Under the front nose piece is a hand written 24, is there a connection to the 7124 on the build sheet and that number maybe?

Posts: 26 | Registered: 14 February 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
That's out of my realm but I hope someone speaks up. retirees are generally too old to do the internet banter thing but maybe when there is another meeting you could attend and start asking lots of questions.. Its been my experience that if they know they'd love to talk about it

Leaving the Pits
Picture of 78 official car
posted Hide Post
Thank's, I will try to check more often and see when the next reunion is or one of the meetings and try to get in or go to one.

Posts: 26 | Registered: 14 February 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
bump