Camaro Pace Car Merchandise is now available !!

Support Camaro Pace Cars .com

Camaro Pace Cars .Com    My Forum Home Page    All Years Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  1967 Pace Car  Hop To Forums  Norwood Discussion    Announcing "Echoes of Norwood"
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Announcing "Echoes of Norwood"
 Login/Join 
<Marty H.>
posted
Phill- sorry, I don't have a promo. Want me to dig up the show catalog?...or do you already have one?

btw- I would like a signed book please. I will order one later this week. Thanks.

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victory Lane
Picture of festival
posted Hide Post
The show catalog... Oh yes please do! I do not have it. I had bigger things to tend to at the time of the show like getting married Big Grin .. so I would like to see it!

Phil@camaropacecars.com

Posts: 4788 | Location: Chillicothe Ohio | Registered: 05 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<KevinK>
posted
quote:
Originally posted by festival:

Your book is scheduled for delivery this Friday. us flag

Got mine yesterday, book looks fantastic Smiler

Great job Phil!!

Supporter 2009
Racing
posted Hide Post
Hi Phil, You out did your self on this book. It just shows hard work pays off. Great Job first

Posts: 129 | Location: Brockton, MA | Registered: 23 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter 2009
Victory Lane
posted Hide Post
Phil , I got my copy a few days ago now, it looks great and I have started the reading.

It came over in a HUGE box....

Thanks

Posts: 2766 | Location: Australia | Registered: 06 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter 2009
Victory Lane
posted Hide Post
Phil , I have been reading your book as time allows.

Being the curious person I am , I have at times come up with questions regarding something that is stated in the book or got me curious about something else and I wondered if you were going to have an area on here where we could ask questions for further clarification on here or did you want to leave that for in person chats?

I am currently around 100 pages in and loving it immensely.. first I recommend the book to anyone who loves these cars or the history of car manufacturing.

Posts: 2766 | Location: Australia | Registered: 06 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Paul>
posted
I got my book for my birthday, very interesting reading.

Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
I am mostly waiting until more guys get and finish reading the book so I can start asking tons of questions! This is going to be great fun

tom @ camaropacecars.com ( remove the space between m,@,c)

Posts: 13409 | Location: Arlington Mass | Registered: 01 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
2009 Supporter
Racing
Picture of Dan D.
posted Hide Post
Phil,

I just ordered my copy through Paypal. If you haven't reached the NY Times best seller list yet Wink, would you mind signing my copy please??!?!?

Thank you! I can't wait to read this book!

Posts: 189 | Location: Spotsylvania, VA | Registered: 25 October 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victory Lane
Picture of festival
posted Hide Post
Dan,

Your book already shipped! I tried to stop it but I was too late... I will be glad to sign your copy anytime however Big Grin

Phil@camaropacecars.com

Posts: 4788 | Location: Chillicothe Ohio | Registered: 05 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter 2007
Victory Lane
posted Hide Post
Phil, I am late to the party, but just ordered a copy, so if you wouldn't mind signing the copy that would be great...cant wait to get caught up with everyone.

Posts: 272 | Registered: 11 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter 2009
Victory Lane
Picture of Lee 93
posted Hide Post
I got my book hand delivered from the back of a 69 Pace Car Sunday. (Thanks for the detour Kevin)... 2009vert

I have already learned a lot. Id sure like to have one of those 1100 bodies from 72!

Posts: 2797 | Location: Northeast side of Indianapolis | Registered: 15 October 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
Isn't it amazing

Posts: 13409 | Location: Arlington Mass | Registered: 01 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
bump