Camaro Pace Car Merchandise is now available !!

Support Camaro Pace Cars .com

Camaro Pace Cars .Com    My Forum Home Page    All Years Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  1967 Pace Car  Hop To Forums  Norwood Discussion    MCACN picture thread
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

MCACN picture thread
 Login/Join 
Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted
Sorry for the delay.. real life sometimes takes control

tom @ camaropacecars.com ( remove the space between m,@,c)

Posts: 13409 | Location: Arlington Mass | Registered: 01 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
This is George Olsons car.. His real last name is is much harder to pronounce. He's been my buddie for a while and is a great example of people that come here and don't post much. They just are thankful for the crazy anal stuff we speak about.. His car has a Pacecar Bright Blue gut. He benefited from out kick panel and carpet discussions among others.. His car is ridiculous

example.. He bought all NOS grill then had those brand new parts stripped and reanaodized and recleared and re-blacked out.. He used NOS bumpers as good cores and had them show chromed.. id the car stock.. yes.. id the car overrestored? Hell yea and a work of art!

Posts: 13409 | Location: Arlington Mass | Registered: 01 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
There were a ton of these there. I took a bunch of photos for our member Brad McAdam who could not make it.. He is restoring one of these next.. I still need to get the pix to him.. sorry Brad Roll Eyes

Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
One of the better Pacers I've seen. a real gem.. Once the door decals are upgraded.. this car is The Bomb

Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
stats for above

Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
I am fond of all muscle cars that have graphics and panel color and crazy external options.. This one fits the bill

Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
I remember these in 76'

Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
Mike Rossi owned this car.. Now owned by a Chi-Town local whose friends with a ton of guys I know. I had no idea how original this baby was.. what a Pacecar Cheers

Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
Orlando is a great guardian of this rig.. He doesn't even wash it! Frozen in time

Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
Ol' 92. still lucky enough to be owned by fellows who take her out in public! Thank you... Wink

Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
Crazy vintage machines just hanging out all over the place at this show.. overwhelming

Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
Crazy super old vintage custom paint jobs

Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
vintage

Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
Lots of insane Vettes

Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
Barn find Z. Heard a rumor it sold at this show for 100K. NOT substantiated yet

Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
Over the top..Over restores.. love em

Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
no words

Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
1 and 2

Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
No Bad Bananas in this bunch

Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
I have a set of these.. was pumped to see them on a Yenko

Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
Anyone with any good pix from the show please feel free to post up Big Grin

<Larry C Weaver>
posted
Geoff will pipe in but I beleave on the 67 Z we talked to a gent on way to airport that said it went for 150!Correct Geoff?

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter 2009
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom D
posted Hide Post
Got any more pics of Georges L78? Interior? Engine? That Camaro is just crazy!

Posts: 2069 | Location: Sacramento/Auburn area, CA | Registered: 12 December 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
Look at the chrome. Look at the fit and finish where the fenders meet the wiper valance. Look how well the stainless trim fits.

Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
engine