Camaro Pace Car Merchandise is now available !!

Support Camaro Pace Cars .com

Camaro Pace Cars .Com    My Forum Home Page    All Years Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  1967 Pace Car  Hop To Forums  Norwood Discussion    Norwood Pacer Patch
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Norwood Pacer Patch
 Login/Join 
Victory Lane
Picture of indyzdanny
posted
A friend of mine who is a retired GM employee that worked for many years at the Norwood Assembly Plant and was there when it was closed just gave me this brand new jacket patch. I have never seen one like it myself. Was curious if some of you Norwood followers have run across these before?

indyzdanny

Posts: 1008 | Location: Elizabethtown, Kentucky | Registered: 09 January 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
I HAVE ONE TOO. VERY RARE..

tom @ camaropacecars.com ( remove the space between m,@,c)

Posts: 13409 | Location: Arlington Mass | Registered: 01 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
Phil Borris can add more but I believe its after the Camaro was the Pacer like 3 times.. The snuffy guy was their mascot and each state shows what they are famous for.. Ohio has the GM of Canada mix depicted.

Posts: 13409 | Location: Arlington Mass | Registered: 01 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
You'll notice in white thread they give Warner bros Pictures credit or somebody like that

Victory Lane
Picture of indyzdanny
posted Hide Post
Here is everything my friend gave me. A nice aerial photo of the Norwood facility, a 75 Years of GM History Book, and several Norwood jacket patches. He said he thought of me and my Pace Car friends and wanted to get it to someone who would still have some appreciation for the items. I do!

Tom, I thought that was odd on that Pacer patch how they did the credit to King Features Syndicate. I guess they had to give them credit, but not too much...using the white thread on the white background it is hardly even noticable!

indyzdanny

Posts: 1008 | Location: Elizabethtown, Kentucky | Registered: 09 January 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victory Lane
Picture of indyzdanny
posted Hide Post
Here is what is on the back of the photo of the facility. I lived in Cincinnati for about 7 years from 1978 till 1985. I always enjoyed going by and looking at new Camaros and Firebirds in the holding lots!

indyzdanny

Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
Show me a close up of the other two patches please

Victory Lane
Picture of indyzdanny
posted Hide Post
Tom, here you go.

indyzdanny

Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
I would like to have these please roll

Victory Lane
Picture of indyzdanny
posted Hide Post
We will see!

indyzdanny

Victory Lane
Picture of indyzdanny
posted Hide Post
My friend found something else he thought I might like!

indyzdanny

Victory Lane
Picture of indyzdanny
posted Hide Post
Photo 2

indyzdanny

Victory Lane
Picture of indyzdanny
posted Hide Post
photo 3

indyzdanny

Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
Your killing me.. wow

Victory Lane
Picture of indyzdanny
posted Hide Post
You will feel a little better when you get your Birthday present in a couple days!

indyzdanny

Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
The best present of my entire 51st adventure has arrived.. Danny you are the man! thank you Cheers

Victory Lane
Picture of indyzdanny
posted Hide Post
Tom, you are welcome. Pace Car Friends are friends for life! Funny how vehicle purchases and sales over the years have led to some of my fondest memories and best friendships and some of the folks I have only met once or twice! Common genes for sure!

indyzdanny

Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
bump