Camaro Pace Car Merchandise is now available !!

Support Camaro Pace Cars .com

Camaro Pace Cars .Com    My Forum Home Page    All Years Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  1969 Pace Car  Hop To Forums  1969 Pace Cars For Sale    I am still looking for a 1969 Norwood Z11 Pace Car....
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I am still looking for a 1969 Norwood Z11 Pace Car....
 Login/Join

In the garage
posted
A bunch of crap out here in CA... I want something spot on original and would prefer a Jerry McNeish report to prove it. I'm in the SF Bay Area....

mark anderson

Posts: 5 | Location: CA | Registered: 02 March 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Bill B
posted Hide Post
I here ya, I've been to a few auctions over the last 18 months and they look outstanding in the pictures and not so great (being kind) in person.

Bill @ Camaroipc.com (remove the spaces)

Posts: 3064 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter 2007
Victory Lane
Picture of L181A L35
posted Hide Post
Mark,

I know of a survivor car here in El Paso, Texas. He has no MacNeish paperwork, but it is an original car. Let me know if you want more info and I will put you in touch with the owner.

Mike

Posts: 1696 | Location: El Paso, TX | Registered: 06 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In the garage
posted Hide Post
I just posted a VNY car for sale on here, Not Norwood but NO RUST!

Posts: 10 | Registered: 04 May 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post