Camaro Pace Car Merchandise is now available !!

Support Camaro Pace Cars .com

Camaro Pace Cars .Com    My Forum Home Page    All Years Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  2009 -2015 Pace and Festival Cars  Hop To Forums  2010 Lounge    2010 Pace Car/Festival Car for Sale
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2010 Pace Car/Festival Car for Sale
 Login/Join

In the garage
Picture of 2010 Pace Car
posted
Hello, I am selling the very first, documented, # 1 of 294 2010 Camaro Indianapolis 500 Pace Car Replica. I have and will provide a document identifying this as the first pace car built.

In addition to being the First pace car built, this car was also a festival car, #18 of 50 and also documented on the same spreadsheet.

I am the second owner of this car, I know the first owner and this car has been meticulously cared for and maintained. It currently has about 3,800 miles. Since I have owned it, it has never seen rain and has only been used for pleasure cruises, date nights and occasional car shows. It has been stored in a car capsule in my garage.

This Pace Car Z4Z package includes the following options from the factory: Z4Z - 2010 INDIANAPOLIS 500 PACE CAR REPLICA: *RS APPEARANCE PACKAGE *20" POLISHED ALUMINUM WHEELS *6 SPEED AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION *REMOTE VEHICLE STARTER SYSTEM *INFERNO ORANGE METALLIC PAINT *INFERNO ORANGE ACCENT INTERIOR *FULL BODY WHITE PEARL RALLY STRIPES *INDIANAPOLIS 500 DOOR DECALS *INDIANAPOLIS 500 FENDER BADGES *UNIQUE BODY COLOR FRONT GRILLE INSERT *INFERNO ORANGE ENGINE COVER *INDIANAPOLIS 500 EMBROIDERED HEADRESTS *FLOOR MATS W/ ORANGE ACCENT ACCENT

Some interesting facts about this car include:
• First Pace Car built of 294
• 2010 Camaro RS/SS
• Sixth time as the Official Pace Car of the Indianapolis 500
• 6.2 Liter L 99 all-aluminum V8
• 400 hp @ 5,900 RPM
• 420 lb.-ft. torque @ 4,300 rpm
• First time since 1993 that Chevrolet built and sold a replica of a Camaro Indy 500 Pace Car

Completely stock except for the addition of a Corsa Pace Car Cat-Back Stainless Steel Exhaust System.

Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions at jeffbonez@gmail.com. This car is being sold as-is with no warranty. - $29,500/reasonable offers considered.

Posts: 7 | Location: Birmingham, AL | Registered: 24 March 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In the garage
Picture of 2010 Pace Car
posted Hide Post
SOLD

Posts: 7 | Location: Birmingham, AL | Registered: 24 March 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Bill B
posted Hide Post
Congrats, great car!

Bill @ Camaroipc.com (remove the spaces)

Posts: 3064 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post