Camaro Pace Car Merchandise is now available !!

Support Camaro Pace Cars .com

Camaro Pace Cars .Com    My Forum Home Page    All Years Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  1967 Pace Car  Hop To Forums  Her Majesty the Queen    The Night In Black and White!
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Night In Black and White!
 Login/Join

Victory Lane
posted
The following are some of the images that originally came as a series of test strips.
The quality is only so so because of the original size.... Still!! Great images of a Night in Black and White!

Jan and Ken during a queen's dance!

Posts: 9137 | Location: Ventura, Ca. | Registered: 05 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Victory Lane
posted Hide Post
Great shot!

Posts: 9137 | Location: Ventura, Ca. | Registered: 05 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Victory Lane
posted Hide Post
Another

Victory Lane
posted Hide Post
Again... Ken and Jan

Victory Lane
posted Hide Post
Jan!

Do you recall if any of these images were ever printed?

Victory Lane
posted Hide Post
Different series.... Image taken in some sort of garden setting.

Victory Lane
posted Hide Post
King and Queen!

Victory Lane
posted Hide Post
Same series.

Victory Lane
posted Hide Post
Caught off guard!??!!

Victory Lane
posted Hide Post
The Queen having tea??? Big Grin

Victory Lane
posted Hide Post
A night to remember!

Victory Lane
Picture of festival
posted Hide Post
What a girl..... WOW!!! Randy is one lucky guy. Cheers Cheers 2009vert

Phil@camaropacecars.com

Posts: 4788 | Location: Chillicothe Ohio | Registered: 05 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Victory Lane
posted Hide Post
A walk for a Queen!

Victory Lane
posted Hide Post
More tomorrow! Smiler

<rare4k>
posted
TONY, YOUR MAKING ME WANT TO SELL MY L78 CAR AND GET A 67 PACE CAR GREAT PICS, PHIL

Reply With QuoteReport This Post