Camaro Pace Car Merchandise is now available !!

Support Camaro Pace Cars .com

Camaro Pace Cars .Com    My Forum Home Page    All Years Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  1967 Pace Car  Hop To Forums  Her Majesty the Queen    A Warm Welcome for a Queen!
Page 1 ... 16 17 18 19
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A Warm Welcome for a Queen!
 Login/Join

Supporter 2009
Victory Lane
posted Hide Post
Jan , the Indy reunion is the weekend before the race. Sure would like to meet you both if at all possible.

Here is a link to the info

http://www.indianapolismotorsp...731-Pacecar-Reunion/

Oh If you do get to the event dont forget to leave some time for us 67 nutcases.... I know there will be many questions and people wanting to get photos first

Posts: 2766 | Location: Australia | Registered: 06 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Queen's 33>
posted
We are planning to come. We will also be visiting my sister in Indy, so what event should we attend? Do we need tickets or what?

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
Tell US what you folks want to attend...?

The reunion is the weekend before the race and during qualifying.. Thats when all the 67 Pacecars will be there as well as a BIG chunk of site members etc. We'd probably like that weekend best to meet you both

The Race and Parade are the next weekend but I bet 3/4 of these enthusiasts will be gone

I'm going to both weekends as is Bill and I'm sure local Indy members of the site will be around

Tell us what your thinking! first

tom @ camaropacecars.com ( remove the space between m,@,c)

Posts: 13404 | Location: Arlington Mass | Registered: 01 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Queen's 33>
posted
We are planning to come the weekend before the race. So what do we need to do? We'd like to attend at least one event where we can see the cars and meet you guys.

Victory Lane
Picture of MLakin
posted Hide Post
Jan the pace car reunion is Saturday the 21st (Pole day) and Sunday the 22nd. Pace Cars will be parked somewhere in the infield, last time we were lined up down Hulman Bvld,(the road in the middle of the grounds, runs north and south parallel to the front/rear staightaway). You won't need any tickets, just have to pay the $10 per person for gate admission to the grounds on qualifying weekend (unless you have credentials or bronze/silver badge). Looking forward to meeting you!
I was down there yesterday, Mary said they have gotten LOTS of entries for the reunion so should be a pretty exciting day with LOTS to see, including qualifying!

Mike L.

Posts: 2529 | Location: Indy | Registered: 20 September 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
Jan.. I'll send you an email with cell numbers etc for Bill & I..

I'll be there Friday AM May 20th. I am trailering my car from Boston with my Dad.. WE will be at the show all day long Sat & Sun May 21 & 22.. We fly home Monday.. I come back Friday with JoEllen & Mike for the Parade and The Race!

If your coming I can't miss you Beer

Posts: 13404 | Location: Arlington Mass | Registered: 01 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Queen's 33>
posted
Tom, we fly in on Thursday and leave on Monday. We'll go out to the track either on Saturday or Sunday. Looking forward to meeting you guys.

Jan

Supporter 2009
Victory Lane
posted Hide Post
Jan and Randy , If I can make it I also look forward to meeting you both. Dont forget to bring photos of anything interesting. first Cheers

Also discussions going on here about the reunion:
https://camaropacecars.com/eve/...1083995/m/5441090106

Posts: 2766 | Location: Australia | Registered: 06 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victory Lane
Picture of festival
posted Hide Post
I just found new pictures of Jan here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/t...31227767472/?page=17

first

Phil@camaropacecars.com

Posts: 4788 | Location: Chillicothe Ohio | Registered: 05 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter 2009
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom D
posted Hide Post
NICE!! yea

Posts: 2061 | Location: Sacramento/Auburn area, CA | Registered: 12 December 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
I posted this to her Facebook page! Cool

<Pete #42>
posted
Very interesting discussion. Whatever happened at the reunion?

Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
bump