Camaro Pace Car Merchandise is now available !!

Support Camaro Pace Cars .com

Camaro Pace Cars .Com    My Forum Home Page    All Years Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  1967 Pace Car  Hop To Forums  Her Majesty the Queen    A Warm Welcome for a Queen!
Page 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A Warm Welcome for a Queen!
 Login/Join

Victory Lane
Picture of MLakin
posted Hide Post
Could be one of the Sprite or other give-away cars.

Mike L.

Posts: 2529 | Location: Indy | Registered: 20 September 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victory Lane
Picture of Z11Weaver
posted Hide Post
Miss Janice,

How have you been? I see your thread sitting up top unvisited for some time now and thought we should pay tribute to the queen every now and again. Have you had a chance to find any new pics or thoughts to add to the thread???

Tom Weaver

Posts: 1416 | Location: Kansas | Registered: 02 June 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Larry C Weaver>
posted
ALL HAIL THE QUEEN!!! Big Grin

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Queen's 33>
posted
Hello All,

Yes, It has been forever since I've said anything. Well, Randy bought tickets for the 500 at an auction again. So we will be there! Hope to meet some of you in May.

Jan racer

Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
I sure want to go and getting to meet you folks would be super... Just not sure if it's gonna pan out this year...

Hope so Big Grin

tom @ camaropacecars.com ( remove the space between m,@,c)

Posts: 13405 | Location: Arlington Mass | Registered: 01 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Bill B
posted Hide Post
Come on Tom! I have 13 going already! We can have a Camaro pace car dinner and reunion at the Holiday Inn. We can line all the cars up in the back parking lot by the indoor pool. Let's see we can have Lee, Larry, Mike, Jim, Pat ... all bring their IPC's. We'll need to work on getting into the parade, like the corvette dudes.

Bill @ Camaroipc.com (remove the spaces)

Posts: 3063 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter 2009
Victory Lane
Picture of Lee 93
posted Hide Post
You have got to come! Plus, I can bring some local Pace car owners who aren't even on the site yet. checkered flag 2009 IPC

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Lee 93,

Posts: 2797 | Location: Northeast side of Indianapolis | Registered: 15 October 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Gordon>
posted
Just spent the morning going through this. What a great thread!! Cheers

<Queen's 33>
posted
We bought tickets to the race again at the same charity auction where we bought them two years ago. Hoping to meet some of you in May!

<Queen's 33>
posted
Oh, I see I already told you this! Smiler

Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
Bump

Posts: 13405 | Location: Arlington Mass | Registered: 01 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter 2009
Victory Lane
posted Hide Post
Has anyone been in touch with Randy and Jan to see if they will be able to make the Indy reunion in May? I sure would like to meet them there... first

Posts: 2766 | Location: Australia | Registered: 06 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
They were included in a big email I sent but no reply. I will send another..I'd LOVE to meet those two!

<Queen's 33>
posted
I think Randy and I will come for the weekend prior to the race if you guys are getting together. I've lost the original emails about what's going on. If you could let me know what we might attend to meet you, we'll make plans. Thanks! Jan

<Queen's 33>
posted
Or did I misunderstand and you're having the reunion the weekend of the race?