Camaro Pace Car Merchandise is now available !!

Support Camaro Pace Cars .com

Camaro Pace Cars .Com    My Forum Home Page    All Years Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  1967 Pace Car  Hop To Forums  Her Majesty the Queen    A Warm Welcome for a Queen!
Page 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A Warm Welcome for a Queen!
 Login/Join

Victory Lane
posted Hide Post
quote:
Did anyone ever get onto that company which wanted $$$ for the films they had which had the numbers onthe bottom of them or something vaguely like that?

I couldn't get the guy to make us a copy without the TIME CODING! Roll Eyes So, I put it on hold!
It seemed the guy did have one more short film that we need though..... the other stuff we have!

Posts: 9137 | Location: Ventura, Ca. | Registered: 05 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter 2009
Victory Lane
posted Hide Post
Tony - yes that is the one. Do you remember the company?

Posts: 2769 | Location: Australia | Registered: 06 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Victory Lane
posted Hide Post
quote:
Do you remember the company?

Yep!

I have them saved somewhere!

Posts: 9137 | Location: Ventura, Ca. | Registered: 05 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Pat Railsback>
posted
Tony, the footage you have is different? Did you get the films from the Library or Historical Society? I posted the collection #'s for these films a few months ago on the owners page. I just recently had time to get over to the society to take a look. What I have is pretty clear footage and from the grab you have of Jan's float seems to be from the other side of the street. I'm trying to get some still grabs but I've not figured out how to do it yet.

Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Victory Lane
posted Hide Post
Pat,

My search ran off what you posted back in January.
Susan Hann at the Historical Society was the one who helped me.
See had mentioned that there should of been other stuff but at the time this was all they could come up with.

<Pat Railsback>
posted
Yes, when I went they really had yet to view and record what I wanted to see. I'm still waiting on some more requests for both 67 & 69 events. I wonder what & where they came up with what you have as its different? The person who is in charge of the collection (P0414) I worked with is Barbara Quigley. I think they have a ton of yet to be seen footage!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: <Pat Railsback>,

<Pat Railsback>
posted
General Doolittle (sp)

<Pat Railsback>
posted
Mario & Wife

<Pat Railsback>
posted
Foyt

<Pat Railsback>
posted
Bonanza

Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
The Mario & Foyt images are of a time frame during the parade that I have NOT SEE in pictures or film yet! This is great! We don't have basics like a complete compiling of the whole parade and the subsequent Camaro totals for how many actually drove in the parade...

This is super.. Thanks Pat racer first

tom @ camaropacecars.com ( remove the space between m,@,c)

Posts: 13409 | Location: Arlington Mass | Registered: 01 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Pat Railsback>
posted
Jim Clark

<Pat Railsback>
posted
Queens wave

Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
We haven't been bothering Jan as of late but I think as the Indy Pace Car Reunion starts to unfold we'll see if she's receptive to making the treck from Nebraska Wink

tom @ camaropacecars.com ( remove the space between m,@,c)

Posts: 13409 | Location: Arlington Mass | Registered: 01 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Queen's 33>
posted
Where and when?