Camaro Pace Car Merchandise is now available !!

Support Camaro Pace Cars .com

Camaro Pace Cars .Com    My Forum Home Page    All Years Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  1967 Pace Car  Hop To Forums  Her Majesty the Queen    Jan's return to the speedway captures local headlines!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Jan's return to the speedway captures local headlines!
 Login/Join

Victory Lane
posted
Here's a great article on Jan's return to the speedway after 40 years!

Posts: 9137 | Location: Ventura, Ca. | Registered: 05 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Victory Lane
posted Hide Post
Here's the second and final page.

Posts: 9137 | Location: Ventura, Ca. | Registered: 05 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter 2009
Victory Lane
posted Hide Post
Jan and King Rudy first, I am curious as how it was to return to where you were once Famous , but 41 years later and now just another part of the audience ?

Posts: 2766 | Location: Australia | Registered: 06 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victory Lane
posted Hide Post
Tony
What paper did that article come from?
RE: 40 years later

Posts: 871 | Location: Port Orchard Wa. | Registered: 18 February 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Victory Lane
posted Hide Post
Geoff!

That's King Randy...... Wink

Robert,

The News Paper is the Journal Star from Nebraska, June 1, 2008 section B

Supporter 2009
Victory Lane
posted Hide Post
woops - Sorry King Randy - my fat fingers apoligise. hammer

Posts: 2766 | Location: Australia | Registered: 06 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victory Lane
posted Hide Post
Thanks Tony!
Seems a little odd, That it would be a Nebraska newspaper But in a nice way that someone would post some good news about America.
Give one to the homeland. Smiler

Posts: 871 | Location: Port Orchard Wa. | Registered: 18 February 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Victory Lane
posted Hide Post
Robert!

Jan lives in Nebraska now!

Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
bump

tom @ camaropacecars.com ( remove the space between m,@,c)

Posts: 13409 | Location: Arlington Mass | Registered: 01 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
bump

tom @ camaropacecars.com ( remove the space between m,@,c)

Posts: 13409 | Location: Arlington Mass | Registered: 01 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post