Camaro Pace Car Merchandise is now available !!

Support Camaro Pace Cars .com

Camaro Pace Cars .Com    My Forum Home Page    All Years Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  1993 Pace Car  Hop To Forums  1993 Indy Pace Cars Discussion    Issue with 93 Pace Car radio
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Issue with 93 Pace Car radio
 Login/Join

Victory Lane
Picture of indyzdanny
posted
I took my 93 Pace Car out for a spin yesterday and for the first time had an issue with the radio. When I turned it on I could hear the radio, but also could hear a very high pitch loud shrill noise from the passenger door speaker that was much louder than the radio. Shrill high pitched tone did not go up and down with radio volume,just loud and high pitched all the time no matter what volume the radio was at. Anyone else ever have this issue? My car only has 1100 miles on it so the radio and speakers are not wore out from use, but are getting old! Not sure if I have a speaker issue or a stereo/amplifier issue? Anyone else ever experience this?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: indyzdanny,

indyzdanny

Posts: 1008 | Location: Elizabethtown, Kentucky | Registered: 09 January 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victory Lane
Picture of indyzdanny
posted Hide Post
Still do not have a solution to this issue with my 93 Camaro Pace Car radio. Still looking for anyone else having ever experienced this high pitched shrill sound?

indyzdanny

Posts: 1008 | Location: Elizabethtown, Kentucky | Registered: 09 January 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victory Lane
Picture of indyzdanny
posted Hide Post
Bump

indyzdanny