Camaro Pace Car Merchandise is now available !!

Support Camaro Pace Cars .com

Camaro Pace Cars .Com    My Forum Home Page    All Years Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  1993 Pace Car  Hop To Forums  1993 Indy Pace Cars Discussion    1993 indy camaro with only 9 miles
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

1993 indy camaro with only 9 miles
 Login/Join

<Wayne>
posted
I have uncovered a 1993 indy pace car with only 9 miles it has never been dealer prepped and still has plastic on the seats , steering wheel , e-brake , and rear seats . It has been in storage since 1993 in the same building. has only 9 miles on it and has never been titled and has the paper work with it. My question is question is who can I get to inspect this car and tell me what its value would be . I am fairly confident that this may be the lowest mileage 1993 indy Camaro. any help on this would appreciated .

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Bill B
posted Hide Post
Best gauge is auction results, these two cars had about 200 miles

1993 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 Indy 500 Pace Car (No reserve) $17,600 2016 Auctions America by RM Auctions
1993 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 Indy 500 Pace Car (No reserve) $17,325 2016 Auctions America by RM Auctions

Bill @ Camaroipc.com (remove the spaces)

Posts: 3064 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victory Lane
posted Hide Post
24 - 25 years with 'no' miles, what kind of problems does that present to a new owner?

Posts: 851 | Registered: 01 May 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
If it starts up I would suspect that's it.. The new owner likely won't drive it either or else they'd buy one with some amount of miles..

tom @ camaropacecars.com ( remove the space between m,@,c)

Posts: 13409 | Location: Arlington Mass | Registered: 01 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Bill B
posted Hide Post
Tire rot would worry me.

Posts: 3064 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Wayne>
posted
this car is 100% mechanical we have went over everything drained the gas , changed the oil , changed the antifreeze, we ran the motor to check if the fan turned on and the temp stayed good for an half hour. no leaks. As far as the tires go they don't show signs of dry rot but I don't know if I would trust 20 some year old tires. We at not sure of what to do with it we are kicking around the idea of raffling it off to help out the humane society. we have pictures available at Lennys Classic Car Collection Altoona pa. @ facebook

Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
Wow Wayne.. car looks sweet.. cool facebook page

tom @ camaropacecars.com ( remove the space between m,@,c)

Posts: 13409 | Location: Arlington Mass | Registered: 01 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Bill B
posted Hide Post
PM sent

<Scott B>
posted
And here I thought the 96 miles on my 93 pace car was low miles.

Victory Lane
Picture of indyzdanny
posted Hide Post
random comment to keep topic alive

indyzdanny

Posts: 1008 | Location: Elizabethtown, Kentucky | Registered: 09 January 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post