Camaro Pace Car Merchandise is now available !!

Support Camaro Pace Cars .com

Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Emmo signed my 93!
 Login/Join

Victory Lane
Picture of indyzdanny
posted
While at this years Indy 500 I was able to get Emmerson Fittapaldi to sign the fuse box cover from under the hood and the license plate for my 93 Pace Car at the Legends Day autograph session. Have been wanting to get his signature on something from that car for years! He told me he still has his 93 Pace Car that he got for winning the race that year and keeps it at his Miami home.

indyzdanny

Posts: 1008 | Location: Elizabethtown, Kentucky | Registered: 09 January 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victory Lane
posted Hide Post
Cool! Good for you.

Posts: 851 | Registered: 01 May 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
Yes very nice

tom @ camaropacecars.com ( remove the space between m,@,c)

Posts: 13409 | Location: Arlington Mass | Registered: 01 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter 2009
Victory Lane
Picture of Lee 93
posted Hide Post
Cool, I have Rick Mears on my center counsel lid as he ride in my during the Parade. I had given up on getting Emmo on mine.

Posts: 2797 | Location: Northeast side of Indianapolis | Registered: 15 October 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victory Lane
Picture of indyzdanny
posted Hide Post
I was surprised when I learned that Emmo was going to be at the Legends Day autograph session this year at the 500. My daughter Molly had press credentials this year and was able to get me in there to get his autograph on my items. They only let in 150 folks that afternoon so I was very happy to get in. He does not give out a lot of autographs and does not attend a lot of events now. My car is now signed by Barry Oakley (Camaro Plant Manager), Scott Settlemier (Camaro Brand Manager) Chuck Sprague, Penske Crew Chief for Emmerson Fittapaldi in 1993) and Emmo (winner of the 93 race). I have offered to sell both my 93 Pace Car and 93 Festival Truck to Chuck Sprague in the past....we are old high school friends. He is now retired as the former President of Penske Racing and lives in North Carolina. I told him now that my car is signed by Emmo it is worth a little more than before!

indyzdanny

Posts: 1008 | Location: Elizabethtown, Kentucky | Registered: 09 January 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victory Lane
Picture of indyzdanny
posted Hide Post
random comment to keep topic alive

indyzdanny

Victory Lane
Picture of indyzdanny
posted Hide Post
Bump

indyzdanny