Camaro Pace Car Merchandise is now available !!

Support Camaro Pace Cars .com

Camaro Pace Cars .Com    My Forum Home Page    All Years Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  1969 Pace Car  Hop To Forums  1969 Mechanical    L-48 AT Exhaust Manifold Stove Rivets
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

L-48 AT Exhaust Manifold Stove Rivets
 Login/Join

<bill garrett>
posted
Oh..Got it, sorry.

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victory Lane
Picture of festival
posted Hide Post
What I will do is hook the tube to the air cleaner base and use my heat gun carefully as it has only two settings 180 and 1100...

I will let you know how it checks out Big Grin

Phil@camaropacecars.com

Posts: 4644 | Location: Chillicothe Ohio | Registered: 05 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<wrencher>
posted
might work, as thermac warms it cuts off vac. signal to flap operator till it goes in" open", or position to breathe to atmosphere.

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victory Lane
Picture of festival
posted Hide Post
Thermac still works perfectly and has good vacuum!

Phil@camaropacecars.com

Posts: 4644 | Location: Chillicothe Ohio | Registered: 05 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In the garage
posted Hide Post
what do you mean "The engine is out of the car right now." how do you drive it then?

Have you see these amazing games to play them out i am sure you will love them take care
http://clash-of-royale.com/

Posts: 1 | Location: india | Registered: 06 September 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post