Camaro Pace Car Merchandise is now available !!

Support Camaro Pace Cars .com

Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Decals
 Login/Join

<PWilliam>
posted
Can anyone give me an idea of the market value of a full set of decals in good condition? I know they are hard to find, but I may have stumbled upon a set. Thanks

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victory Lane
posted Hide Post
1000's

Posts: 851 | Registered: 01 May 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Bill B
posted Hide Post
Well a guy has the door decals on eBay for months at 300 with no sale. The last set I sold I got $800, that was about 18 months ago.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Bill B,

Bill @ CamaroPaceCars.com (remove the spaces)

Posts: 2990 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<PWilliam>
posted
I had mentioned earlier that I had possible access to a set of decals. I just purchased a 1993 Pace Car and it came with an extra set of factory decals. The seller was the original owner, and he ordered an extra set when he purchased the car. They include everything, but I intend to put the two Indy 500 door decals on my car along with the CAMARO windshield decal. So, the set includes everything else. They are all still in their original GM packaging, and all appear in good shape. I intend to sell them as a package. I'm thinking their value is around $1500.

I have a 69 Pace Car, and bought this one as a running mate. They will look good next to each other at car shows this summer. One more question. How do you determine the build number of a 93 Pace Car? Thanks for any help.

Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Bill B
posted Hide Post
Give me the VIN ending numbers and I'll look up the sequence number for you

Bill @ CamaroPaceCars.com (remove the spaces)

Posts: 2990 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<PWilliam>
posted
Bill, the last VIN numbers are 2109551. Thanks for your help.