Camaro Pace Car Merchandise is now available !!

Support Camaro Pace Cars .com

Camaro Pace Cars .Com    My Forum Home Page    All Years Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  1993 Pace Car  Hop To Forums  1993 Parts/Memorabilia - For Sale / Wanted    93 Pace Car Memorabilia – 24 Year Collection
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

93 Pace Car Memorabilia – 24 Year Collection
 Login/Join

<PJS9448>
posted
After 24 years of collecting, I now need to part ways with my collection of 1993 Pace Car memorabilia. I would love to see the entire collection go on to another 93 pace car enthusiast, but I am willing to separate the items as needed. I can provide additional details, pictures, and answer any questions.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: <PJS9448>,

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victory Lane
Picture of festival
posted Hide Post
If you sell your stuff please let us know... There are lots of guys here that will be pretty happy given the price point you have.

Phil@camaropacecars.com

Posts: 4644 | Location: Chillicothe Ohio | Registered: 05 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Bill B
posted Hide Post
What Phil said!

Bill @ CamaroPaceCars.com (remove the spaces)

Posts: 2990 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<PJS9448>
posted
Not sure how much value there is in providing negative feedback.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Bill B,

Victory Lane
Picture of festival
posted Hide Post
Seriously.. I am pulling for you. I hope you get your asking prices. Cheers

Phil@camaropacecars.com

Posts: 4644 | Location: Chillicothe Ohio | Registered: 05 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Bill B
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PJS9448:
Not sure how much value there is in providing negative feedback.

My site my rules.

Bill @ CamaroPaceCars.com (remove the spaces)

Posts: 2990 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<PJS9448>
posted
I am very open to any constructive information that can be provided from all site members. My goal is to see these items go to someone that values the relevance, and I am very open on the price points. Thanks

Victory Lane
posted Hide Post
Good man! Now yer talkin!

Posts: 851 | Registered: 01 May 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<PJS9448>
posted
A big thank you to the buyer of the memorabilia. You picked up a great collection !