Camaro Pace Car Merchandise is now available !!

Support Camaro Pace Cars .com

Camaro Pace Cars .Com    My Forum Home Page    All Years Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  1967 Pace Car  Hop To Forums  1967 Lounge    Last Norwood Camaro (video link)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Last Norwood Camaro (video link)
 Login/Join

Victory Lane
Picture of Charley Maule
posted
I came across this video on YT while looking for something else...

Very cool display & stories! The speaker seems like a pretty good guy too...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPFiu9wiumw

Posts: 669 | Location: Phoenix AZ | Registered: 14 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victory Lane
Picture of festival
posted Hide Post
Yes that was a fun show to do. The red car was one of many distractions from completing the 1967 pace car but I am acting to remedy that situation now. Big Grin

Phil@camaropacecars.com

Posts: 4788 | Location: Chillicothe Ohio | Registered: 05 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Victory Lane
Picture of MLakin
posted Hide Post
WOW!!! Thanks for posting that. VERY COOL! Incredible labor of love Phil. And putting it together with that GM "Heartbeat" display...OMG!

Mike L.

Posts: 2529 | Location: Indy | Registered: 20 September 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victory Lane
Picture of festival
posted Hide Post
Thanks Mike, yes I had to be careful with being sure to honor the history of the car in the restoration. As a bonus the Spurlock family kept all the original documentation and I was so fortunate to be able to acquire it.

Phil@camaropacecars.com

Posts: 4788 | Location: Chillicothe Ohio | Registered: 05 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter 2009
Victory Lane
posted Hide Post
No question you do thorough research and top notch work. The site and the hobby are blessed to have you as an ambassador. Nice work Phil.

Posts: 1602 | Location: Canada | Registered: 13 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post