Camaro Pace Car Merchandise is now available !!

Support Camaro Pace Cars .com

Page 1 ... 22 23 24 25
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

#3 Update
 Login/Join

<don961>
posted
Jumped!!

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victory Lane
Picture of Z11Weaver
posted Hide Post
Thanks TylerSmiler Whats the deal with your BB car?

Posts: 1416 | Location: Kansas | Registered: 02 June 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victory Lane
Picture of Z11Weaver
posted Hide Post
Our car is finally home after being absent all summer long. All the electrical problems are now fixed and many other items repaired. Everything works but the horn and the radio. Looking for a set of horns to remedy that problem.

Posts: 1416 | Location: Kansas | Registered: 02 June 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Larry C Weaver>
posted
SWEET!

<SteveR>
posted
Where was it all Summer? I picked up mine out of the resto shop before it was finished completely just so I could enjoy it this Summer, going back to them for the Winter months to finish.

Yours looks great though!

Supporter 2009
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom D
posted Hide Post
VERY NICE Tom!:-) I love the decal. It has the correct Blue. Your whole car is amazing looking! Good thing you waited it out to find this one! Big Grin

Posts: 2067 | Location: Sacramento/Auburn area, CA | Registered: 12 December 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
Looks like your gonna stay working on this baby til its spot on! good for you.. Nice car

tom @ camaropacecars.com ( remove the space between m,@,c)

Posts: 13406 | Location: Arlington Mass | Registered: 01 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victory Lane
Picture of Z11Weaver
posted Hide Post
Had to take the car back for electrical issues. Everything was ground issues and warranty workSmiler Back home with the new tires on it. Has anybody ever used rebuilt horns or are the repop's fine???

Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
Looks great good for you.. I sent my correct dated horns to The Horn Works.. They came back mint and the rivets are very close ( nothings ever amazingly factory ).. They sound great too and you end up with dates and the correct brackets so they install at the correct angles

Posts: 13406 | Location: Arlington Mass | Registered: 01 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victory Lane
Picture of Z11Weaver
posted Hide Post
Thought I would pass this on as I thought it was kinda cool and made my daySmiler

My daughter, who recently moved to Andover, sent me a picture of your car. I think it's great that you actually drive it to places like the grocery store!

Larry Kuipers

Posted 18 May 2012 07:54 PM

Thanks Larry. It was a shock for a young lady to come up to me and ask for a picture of the car. Then even a bigger shock to hear that she is your daughter. She is more than welcome to swing by anytime and drive it if she likes. We live about 1.5 miles South of Dillon’s.

<Larry Kuipers>
posted
This is the daughter who's picture I posted when she used my car at her wedding, so she was amazed to see another one like it!

Victory Lane
Picture of Z11Weaver
posted Hide Post
I'm glad that I made her day as she made mine as wellSmiler It's good that she recognized how special these cars are. Good for you for teaching her these things.

Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
bump