Camaro Pace Car Merchandise is now available !!

Support Camaro Pace Cars .com

Page 1 2 3 4 ... 25
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

#3 Update
 Login/Join

Victory Lane
Picture of Z11Weaver
posted
I just bought these for the #3 for everyday driving.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewIte...B:EOIBSA:MOTORS:1123

After lookining online for a while, I think this is a really good deal.

I'll try and get an original set if they ever show.

Tyler CC'ed me on an Email that the car should be ready to go by the first of Oct.

Posts: 1416 | Location: Kansas | Registered: 02 June 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
2009 Supporter
Victory Lane
posted Hide Post
Tom,
Will you be transporting it home yourself? Be really great if you could drive it home like the cross country tour Geoff Smith drove in his car on the way to California.

Posts: 2961 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 26 August 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victory Lane
Picture of Z11Weaver
posted Hide Post
It will be coming here in an enclosed 20' trailer. I would love to drive it from TN to CA, but I don't trust a new motor with ZERO miles and I'm sure a few other unknown's. I'll break it on a couple short trips before venturing out on a longer haul.

On another Note, Please let’s not forget and remember those who perished on this tragic day 7 yrs ago Frowner

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Z11Weaver,

Posts: 1416 | Location: Kansas | Registered: 02 June 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Victory Lane
posted Hide Post
Tom!!!

You should love the feel of the road with those treads!!!! Wink

Posts: 9137 | Location: Ventura, Ca. | Registered: 05 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
good choice! anyone get you wheel diameter yet?

tom @ camaropacecars.com ( remove the space between m,@,c)

Posts: 13409 | Location: Arlington Mass | Registered: 01 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victory Lane
Picture of Z11Weaver
posted Hide Post
Tony told me the 16" Impala Wheel in a PM

Victory Lane
posted Hide Post
quote:
Tony told me the 16" Impala Wheel in a PM

Please someone with an Impala wheel double check that....I was just going by memory and Bob Martin got my last Impala wheel so I couldn't double check!

Posts: 9137 | Location: Ventura, Ca. | Registered: 05 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
My wheels are oval,,yes oval and thats correct:

from the top to the bottom is 15-1/2"
from drivers side to passengers side its 16-1/4"

tom @ camaropacecars.com ( remove the space between m,@,c)

Posts: 13409 | Location: Arlington Mass | Registered: 01 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter 2009
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom D
posted Hide Post
Mine measures exactly the same as Tom G's.

Posts: 2069 | Location: Sacramento/Auburn area, CA | Registered: 12 December 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Victory Lane
posted Hide Post
At certain times..... some posts scare me!!! Big Grin Big Grin Razzer

Supporter 2009
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom D
posted Hide Post
quote:
Mine measures exactly the same as Tom G's.

Good one Tony! Big Grin DOH!
My wheel measures exactly the same as Tom G's. Big Grin Wink

Posts: 2069 | Location: Sacramento/Auburn area, CA | Registered: 12 December 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Victory Lane
posted Hide Post
I couldn't help it! Razzer

Victory Lane
Picture of Z11Weaver
posted Hide Post
You guys are naughtyWink

Tony,

Steve R mentioned that you had told him who # 3 was assigned to. Can you pass this on? Did a Celeb ride with or???

Victory Lane
posted Hide Post
Tom!

I'm sure I posted it for you once before...just can't remember where!

#3 was Assigned to Mrs Alex M. Clark

I have no images of her with the exception of this one!

First row, closest to us!

2009 Supporter
Victory Lane
posted Hide Post
quote:
3 was Assigned to Mrs Alex M. Clark

Tony,
What relationship to the race was she? Do we know her real name? Like Cheri or Alexis, not Mrs Clark.

Posts: 2961 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 26 August 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post