Camaro Pace Car Merchandise is now available !!

Support Camaro Pace Cars .com

Camaro Pace Cars .Com    My Forum Home Page    All Years Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  1967 Pace Car  Hop To Forums  1967 Lounge    Delux steering wheel question
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Delux steering wheel question
 Login/Join

Supporter 2009
Victory Lane
posted
I am wondering if the steering wheel that came with a deluxe interior (with the chrome 3 spoke insert) is interchangeable with the N30 3 spoke insert? I see that the 3 spokes are similar.

Posts: 1602 | Location: Canada | Registered: 13 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
I know the three spoke chrome one will not interchange with the three spoke that has two long skinny auxiliary horn buttons. I also know the chrome 3 spoke will not fasten to a stock plain jane wheel that originally has no insert . I also saw with my own eyes that a repro wheel will not accept a stock GM insert and vise versa

tom @ camaropacecars.com ( remove the space between m,@,c)

Posts: 13409 | Location: Arlington Mass | Registered: 01 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter 2009
Victory Lane
posted Hide Post
Thanks Tom, that answers my question. I have portions of an N30 center section with the auxiliary horn buttons. Knowing they are not interchangeable saves me removing the steering wheel.

Posts: 1602 | Location: Canada | Registered: 13 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post