Camaro Pace Car Merchandise is now available !!

Support Camaro Pace Cars .com

Camaro Pace Cars .Com    My Forum Home Page    All Years Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  1967 Pace Car  Hop To Forums  1967 Lounge    Camaro Book Release
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Camaro Book Release
 Login/Join

Victory Lane
posted
Any info on the Special Camaros book that the release was delayed to the end of this year?

Posts: 907 | Location: Lubbock,Texas | Registered: 11 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Bill B
posted Hide Post
Looks like it was moved to March 15th

link

Bill @ Camaroipc.com (remove the spaces)

Posts: 3064 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter 2009
Victory Lane
Picture of PeterPar
posted Hide Post
This book contains pictures of many Pace Cars owned by some of the members of this site. The author shared with me an example of the type of information he was going to include for the 4th generation Camaro in the book, and it looks to be a be good reference source for these cars. I've had a copy of the book ordered and am patiently waiting for it to be released.

Posts: 1017 | Registered: 27 May 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victory Lane
Picture of Charley Maule
posted Hide Post
Anyone have any insights whether it will reflect the research by the members here? ...or just regurgitate the 'urban legends' (1 of 103 etc.)

Posts: 669 | Location: Phoenix AZ | Registered: 14 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter 2009
Victory Lane
Picture of PeterPar
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Charley Maule:
Anyone have any insights whether it will reflect the research by the members here? ...or just regurgitate the 'urban legends' (1 of 103 etc.)
I never got into any discussions with him about the 1st generation Pace Cars, but Bob Martin may have. He went to Boston last year to take pictures, so he may have also talked with Tom while he was there.

Posts: 1017 | Registered: 27 May 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Bill B
posted Hide Post
a few of us were involved and had a lot of input into the pace car chapter.

Bill @ Camaroipc.com (remove the spaces)

Posts: 3064 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter 2009
Victory Lane
posted Hide Post
A few of us met the author and sat through a seminar he put on about the 2002 GMMG Dick Harrell Camaros. I know from listening to him talk about this specific vehicle that he does lots of homework, so should be a good read.

Posts: 1602 | Location: Canada | Registered: 13 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post