Camaro Pace Car Merchandise is now available !!

Support Camaro Pace Cars .com

Camaro Pace Cars .Com    My Forum Home Page    All Years Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  1967 Pace Car  Hop To Forums  1967 Lounge    Tom & Mikes Street Freak
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tom & Mikes Street Freak
 Login/Join

Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
Getting back on topic:

A mechanic at work that works nights for me set the gears up. Mike and I will button in up in the coming weeks. 3:37 and a Yukon clutch posi..
QL 02 15 G

tom @ camaropacecars.com ( remove the space between m,@,c)

Posts: 13409 | Location: Arlington Mass | Registered: 01 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
Mikes got mid terms and basketball so he got to bail on the welding and fabricating of the cut out drag race scars.. new lips and shock towers.

I do enjoy this kind of work when the time allows I'll admit Razzer

Posts: 13409 | Location: Arlington Mass | Registered: 01 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
A sea of accumulated cheapo eBay chrome.. etc

Supporter 2009
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom D
posted Hide Post
Hey Tom, did you mean 3:73 gears in the differential?

Posts: 2069 | Location: Sacramento/Auburn area, CA | Registered: 12 December 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
yes!

Supporter 2009
Racing
posted Hide Post
Hey Tom that valve cover cleaned up nice.

Posts: 129 | Location: Brockton, MA | Registered: 23 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter 2009
Victory Lane
posted Hide Post
Bob , Amazing story on the 67 Z. Cheers

I would love to check out that garage one day .... first

Posts: 2766 | Location: Australia | Registered: 06 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
Geoff. Next time your is Mass Bob would love to have you... checkered flag

Long productive Saturday. Gotta prime the belly and smooth it out a little bit more then flip it and get it off the spit.

Victory Lane
Picture of festival
posted Hide Post
That's gonna be nice!

Phil@camaropacecars.com

Posts: 4788 | Location: Chillicothe Ohio | Registered: 05 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter 2009
Victory Lane
posted Hide Post
That car is coming along at a rapid pace.

When do you ever sleep?

Tell Bob I will bring the beer when I visit your neck of the woods. Cheers

Posts: 2766 | Location: Australia | Registered: 06 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
The 90 odd days after the first of the year is when I have the most time to myself.. I capitalize on that. things will slow once this baby gets flipped around onto the cradle.

Heres a wet coat of high build primer.. The body is a rock but has full abuse with dents and drilled hoes etc.. still good though

Victory Lane
posted Hide Post
I see that you have a good beverage there

Posts: 274 | Location: Montana | Registered: 28 December 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
Overspray wash down solution Cheers

Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
Not easy putting this vintage stuff together.. But looks GREAT! when it happens Big Grin

2009 Supporter
Victory Lane
posted Hide Post
The belly of that car sure looks sweet !

Posts: 2961 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 26 August 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post