Camaro Pace Car Merchandise is now available !!

Support Camaro Pace Cars .com

Camaro Pace Cars .Com    My Forum Home Page    All Years Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  1967 Pace Car  Hop To Forums  1967 Lounge    Tom & Mikes Street Freak
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 14
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tom & Mikes Street Freak
 Login/Join

Victory Lane
Picture of Z11Weaver
posted Hide Post
after with a few upgrades Smiler

Posts: 1416 | Location: Kansas | Registered: 02 June 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
yes! Did you run it yet? I wanna know how it is. Might ask you what you dressed it with as well...like balancer and dipstick stuff! wow. cool coincidence

tom @ camaropacecars.com ( remove the space between m,@,c)

Posts: 13409 | Location: Arlington Mass | Registered: 01 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victory Lane
Picture of Z11Weaver
posted Hide Post
Edelbrock Performer intake, edelbrock 1406 600 carb, NOS 70 Vette valve covers, 8” GM Balancer at any auto parts store, March performance pulleys and brackets, Sanderson Block hugger headers, Mallory cap, flame thrower coil, pertronix ignition, Sanden compressor, ACCEL 7065 Spark Plug Wires. The car was fired, but not driven yet. Hope to do that at the end of this month or next month. Almost forgot, LOKAR oil and tranny dipsticks. The dipsticks require some effort to get in. Hope this helps.

Posts: 1416 | Location: Kansas | Registered: 02 June 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
15x7 ET's and 15x10 Westerns... look out Starsky & Hutch.. here we come Wink

Posts: 13409 | Location: Arlington Mass | Registered: 01 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
Steamy upside down

Supporter 2009
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom D
posted Hide Post
Hey Tom,
It is coming along real nice! look at all that snow!!! I love the look of the slotted mags. It really looks good on the cars from the 60's. I have an original set of ET Super's on my Black Camaro and they look great. I have had people want to buy them right off the Camaro. LOL Great job Tom and son!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Tom D,

Posts: 2069 | Location: Sacramento/Auburn area, CA | Registered: 12 December 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
Thanks T! Slots are hot right now I think

Spent Saturday at " the Elfs " lair.. I'll admit its VERY enjoyable to remove vinage speed parts from a soon to be restored genuine 67 Z28.. Big Grin The weather was great! high 50's

Supporter 2009
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom D
posted Hide Post
Is that 67 an original Z28? Who or what is the "Elf's Lair"? Do you know one of Santa Claus's helpers? roll

Posts: 2069 | Location: Sacramento/Auburn area, CA | Registered: 12 December 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter 2009
Victory Lane
Picture of PeterPar
posted Hide Post
Well, it doesn't take much to figure out who's cars those are? Never have heard the "elf label" before. Big Grin

Posts: 1017 | Registered: 27 May 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
I had to pick a name so Elf I though was quasi insulting enough to maybe prod him into admitting whom he is roll

One thing he definitely is is Generous Cheers

Supporter
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom McGinnity
posted Hide Post
The Z is LEGIT

Supporter 2009
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom D
posted Hide Post
I know this isn't a 67 Z/28 Camaro website, but I would love to hear more about the Z if your friend has a chance to visit here. Well, "Elf" does sound like a generous helper for sure! Big Grin

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Tom D,

Supporter 2009
Victory Lane
Picture of PeterPar
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tom McGinnity:
One thing he definitely is is Generous Cheers

I can certainly vouch for him being generous. I have been helped many times in the past and consider him a good friend whose opinion I value. first

Posts: 1017 | Registered: 27 May 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporter 2009
Victory Lane
Picture of Tom D
posted Hide Post
Hey Tom,
Here is a 67 Camaro convertible with slotted mags on it that looks pretty good on eBay.
eBay

<Dave Bates>
posted
I'm with Tom D. more info please. 67 IPC, 67 Z, and 67 L78, my dream trio.

Reply With QuoteReport This Post